What do Charles Darwin, Thomas Jefferson and Theodore Roosevelt have in common? This is probably the last thing that you’d think of, but they were all taxidermists. History will explore the world of taxidermy in a new reality series to premiere April 7. Titled Mounted in Alaska, the series centers on Russell Knight, the owner of Knight’s Taxidermy, an Alaska-based family-run shop. Per History: “From concept to completion, viewers will see the true, pressure-packed process of what it takes to preserve natural history — all on a deadline and always for a demanding client.” Mounted in Alaska is produced by Thinkfactory Media.
History Launches Taxidermy Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Modern Family’ Young Adult Cast Members Ink New Deals With Pay Bumps
- ‘Candy’ Crushed In Sunday Ratings
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Jared Kushner Repeats “I Did Not Collude” Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
- ‘The Oath’: Robert Gossett & Isaac Keys Set To Recur In Crackle Drama Series