What do Charles Darwin, Thomas Jefferson and Theodore Roosevelt have in common? This is probably the last thing that you’d think of, but they were all taxidermists. History will explore the world of taxidermy in a new reality series to premiere April 7. Titled Mounted in Alaska, the series centers on Russell Knight, the owner of Knight’s Taxidermy, an Alaska-based family-run shop. Per History: “From concept to completion, viewers will see the true, pressure-packed process of what it takes to preserve natural history — all on a deadline and always for a demanding client.” Mounted in Alaska is produced by Thinkfactory Media.
History Launches Taxidermy Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Cowell Makes U.S. TV Return As A Kinder, Gentler ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?