What do Charles Darwin, Thomas Jefferson and Theodore Roosevelt have in common? This is probably the last thing that you’d think of, but they were all taxidermists. History will explore the world of taxidermy in a new reality series to premiere April 7. Titled Mounted in Alaska, the series centers on Russell Knight, the owner of Knight’s Taxidermy, an Alaska-based family-run shop. Per History: “From concept to completion, viewers will see the true, pressure-packed process of what it takes to preserve natural history — all on a deadline and always for a demanding client.” Mounted in Alaska is produced by Thinkfactory Media.
History Launches Taxidermy Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Move! Binge-Watching May Be Hazardous To Your Health: Report
- ‘A Million Little Things’: Anne Son To Co-Star In ABC Drama Pilot
- Timothy Hutton To Star In ‘Main Justice’; David Semel To Direct, Sunil Nayar Set As Showrunner Of CBS Pilot
- MSNBC Alum Dylan Ratigan Running For Congress
- CBS Launches ‘Eye Speak’ Female Empowerment & Leadership Program
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Graves Disease; Show To Go On 3-Week Hiatus