What do Charles Darwin, Thomas Jefferson and Theodore Roosevelt have in common? This is probably the last thing that you’d think of, but they were all taxidermists. History will explore the world of taxidermy in a new reality series to premiere April 7. Titled Mounted in Alaska, the series centers on Russell Knight, the owner of Knight’s Taxidermy, an Alaska-based family-run shop. Per History: “From concept to completion, viewers will see the true, pressure-packed process of what it takes to preserve natural history — all on a deadline and always for a demanding client.” Mounted in Alaska is produced by Thinkfactory Media.
History Launches Taxidermy Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The CW Developing ‘Blowback’ Thriller Drama From Justin Lin, Hannah Shakespeare, Michael Eisner & Intrigue
- ‘Conviction’: Daniel Franzese Joins New ABC Legal Drama Series In Recasting
- The Best And Not-Best From The Democratic & Republican Conventions – A Postmortem
- ‘The Apprentice’ Launched Donald Trump’s Presidential Bid, ‘Frontline’ Producer Says…
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Pens Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton
- ‘Hell On Wheels’ Series Finale Draws 2.5 Million Viewers In Live+3