With its input growing, Hasbro Studios, the production and distribution division of Hasbro, Inc., has reconfigured its boys/action and girls/preschool creative teams into series development and current programming groups under Hasbro Studios president Stephen Davis. Mike Vogel has been promoted from executive director, boys and action programming, to VP development. Linda Steiner, who had served as SVP, girls and preschool programming, has taken on a new role as SVP, current programming.
Hasbro Studios Forms Development & Current Teams
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'