Friday night is not a graveyard after all – Fox’s struggling sci-fi drama Fringe has been renewed for a fourth season. What’s more, it has received a full-season 22-episode order. Despite low ratings, which got lower after the show relocated from Thursday to Friday, Fox brass remained high on the series’ creative direction and upbeat about its chances. Finge has been a big DVR player, so, with time-shifted viewing included, the series ranks as the top-rated series on Fridays. Still, in Live+same date, Fringe hit a series low, 1.3 rating in 18-49, just last week. Well, that doesn’t matter anymore….
Fox Renews 'Fringe' With Full-Season Order
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
Donald Trump Spotlights "Many Anti-Police Agitators" In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
Latest TV News
- No News Blackout on Total Eclipse Coverage By TV, Online Outlets
- Dick Gregory Dies: The Legendary Stand-Up Comedian And Civil Rights Activist Was 84
- Anthony Scaramucci Signs With Hollywood PR Firm — Report
- Boston Police Commissioner Praises “99.9 Percent” Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps “Heal”
- Donald Trump Spotlights “Many Anti-Police Agitators” In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year