Friday night is not a graveyard after all – Fox’s struggling sci-fi drama Fringe has been renewed for a fourth season. What’s more, it has received a full-season 22-episode order. Despite low ratings, which got lower after the show relocated from Thursday to Friday, Fox brass remained high on the series’ creative direction and upbeat about its chances. Finge has been a big DVR player, so, with time-shifted viewing included, the series ranks as the top-rated series on Fridays. Still, in Live+same date, Fringe hit a series low, 1.3 rating in 18-49, just last week. Well, that doesn’t matter anymore….
Fox Renews 'Fringe' With Full-Season Order
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The CW Developing ‘Blowback’ Thriller Drama From Justin Lin, Hannah Shakespeare, Michael Eisner & Intrigue
- ‘Conviction’: Daniel Franzese Joins New ABC Legal Drama Series In Recasting
- The Best And Not-Best From The Democratic & Republican Conventions – A Postmortem
- ‘The Apprentice’ Launched Donald Trump’s Presidential Bid, ‘Frontline’ Producer Says…
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Pens Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton
- ‘Hell On Wheels’ Series Finale Draws 2.5 Million Viewers In Live+3