Friday night is not a graveyard after all – Fox’s struggling sci-fi drama Fringe has been renewed for a fourth season. What’s more, it has received a full-season 22-episode order. Despite low ratings, which got lower after the show relocated from Thursday to Friday, Fox brass remained high on the series’ creative direction and upbeat about its chances. Finge has been a big DVR player, so, with time-shifted viewing included, the series ranks as the top-rated series on Fridays. Still, in Live+same date, Fringe hit a series low, 1.3 rating in 18-49, just last week. Well, that doesn’t matter anymore….
Fox Renews 'Fringe' With Full-Season Order
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over