Friday night is not a graveyard after all – Fox’s struggling sci-fi drama Fringe has been renewed for a fourth season. What’s more, it has received a full-season 22-episode order. Despite low ratings, which got lower after the show relocated from Thursday to Friday, Fox brass remained high on the series’ creative direction and upbeat about its chances. Finge has been a big DVR player, so, with time-shifted viewing included, the series ranks as the top-rated series on Fridays. Still, in Live+same date, Fringe hit a series low, 1.3 rating in 18-49, just last week. Well, that doesn’t matter anymore….
Fox Renews 'Fringe' With Full-Season Order
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest TV News
- Cécile Frot-Coutaz Exiting As CEO Of FremantleMedia
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid