Former Endeavor agent Greg Siegel has joined digital video company Break Media as SVP Entertainment Development. He will focus on growing the company’s Hollywood presence including spinning off Break content into film and TV properties. Siegel spent 12 years at Endeavor. As a talent agent, he represented such actors as Jennifer Garner, Ashton Kutcher, Tracy Morgan and Michael Chiklis. He also founded Endeavor’s New Media division. Most recently, Siegel founded and served as CEO of the Internet video-sharing company VidMe Inc.
Former Endeavor Agent Greg Siegel Joins Digital Video Company
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres