Former Endeavor agent Greg Siegel has joined digital video company Break Media as SVP Entertainment Development. He will focus on growing the company’s Hollywood presence including spinning off Break content into film and TV properties. Siegel spent 12 years at Endeavor. As a talent agent, he represented such actors as Jennifer Garner, Ashton Kutcher, Tracy Morgan and Michael Chiklis. He also founded Endeavor’s New Media division. Most recently, Siegel founded and served as CEO of the Internet video-sharing company VidMe Inc.
Former Endeavor Agent Greg Siegel Joins Digital Video Company
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'