Former Endeavor agent Greg Siegel has joined digital video company Break Media as SVP Entertainment Development. He will focus on growing the company’s Hollywood presence including spinning off Break content into film and TV properties. Siegel spent 12 years at Endeavor. As a talent agent, he represented such actors as Jennifer Garner, Ashton Kutcher, Tracy Morgan and Michael Chiklis. He also founded Endeavor’s New Media division. Most recently, Siegel founded and served as CEO of the Internet video-sharing company VidMe Inc.
Former Endeavor Agent Greg Siegel Joins Digital Video Company
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'