Former Endeavor agent Greg Siegel has joined digital video company Break Media as SVP Entertainment Development. He will focus on growing the company’s Hollywood presence including spinning off Break content into film and TV properties. Siegel spent 12 years at Endeavor. As a talent agent, he represented such actors as Jennifer Garner, Ashton Kutcher, Tracy Morgan and Michael Chiklis. He also founded Endeavor’s New Media division. Most recently, Siegel founded and served as CEO of the Internet video-sharing company VidMe Inc.
Former Endeavor Agent Greg Siegel Joins Digital Video Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- ‘Still the King’ Billy Ray Cyrus Comedy Series Canceled By CMT After 2 Seasons
- Dave Chappelle’s New Netflix Special Set For New Year’s Eve
- Adam McKay Reteams With Composer Nicholas Britell On Two Projects
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- ‘Nashville’ To End: Season 6 On CMT Will Be Country Drama Series’ Last
- ‘The Gifted’: Skyler Samuels Set To Recur In Fox’s Marvel Drama Series