Warner Bros TV just released the first image of Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman in the studio’s drama pilot for NBC about the popular superhero, written and executive produced by David E. Kelley. You can compare her look with that of Lynda Carter from the 1970s series. The cast of the reboot, which was a last-minute pilot pickup from new NBC entertainment chief Bob Greenblatt in January, includes Cary Elwes, Tracie Thoms, Pedro Pascal and Elizabeth Hurley as a guest star.
FIRST LOOK: NBC's New 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Young & Hungry' Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other Details Revealed
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- ‘The Flash’ Reveals The Man Behind The Iron Mask In Season Finale
- MSNBC Dayside Moves Continue: Izzy Povich Leaving
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Review: Cillian Murphy & Gang Raise Stakes In Strong Return
- ‘One Day At A Time’: Eric Nenninger & Fiona Gubelmann Cast As Recurring
- Donald Trump Candidacy Created By ‘The Apprentice’ Says NBC Reality TV Chief