Warner Bros TV just released the first image of Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman in the studio’s drama pilot for NBC about the popular superhero, written and executive produced by David E. Kelley. You can compare her look with that of Lynda Carter from the 1970s series. The cast of the reboot, which was a last-minute pilot pickup from new NBC entertainment chief Bob Greenblatt in January, includes Cary Elwes, Tracie Thoms, Pedro Pascal and Elizabeth Hurley as a guest star.
FIRST LOOK: NBC's New 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $26.5M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Saturday AM
Latest TV News
- Nick Nolte’s ‘Graves’ POTUS Not Ronald Reagan Parody, Creator Insists To Dubious TV Critics
- ‘America Divided’ Docu Creator Defends Use Of Celebrity Correspondents
- Nat Geo’s ‘Mars’: “If Mankind Has Two Planets… Then Our Odds Of Extinction Will Drop To Nearly Zero”…
- EPIX Sets Premiere Date For ‘Berlin Station’ & ‘Graves’, Taps Alan Coulter To Direct ‘Get Shorty…
- Nat Geo’s ‘Killing Reagan’ Ditches Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Post-Assassination Theory…
- ‘Vice Principals’ Star Rebuffs Racism Criticism: “This Is What Casting Equality Looks Like”…