Warner Bros TV just released the first image of Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman in the studio’s drama pilot for NBC about the popular superhero, written and executive produced by David E. Kelley. You can compare her look with that of Lynda Carter from the 1970s series. The cast of the reboot, which was a last-minute pilot pickup from new NBC entertainment chief Bob Greenblatt in January, includes Cary Elwes, Tracie Thoms, Pedro Pascal and Elizabeth Hurley as a guest star.
FIRST LOOK: NBC's New 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- ‘Orphan Black’ Season 5 Episode 1 Unveiled At PaleyFest: Cast & EPs On Clone Club’s Fate, Evil Rachel & The…
- Seth Meyers Warns Donald Trump To Stop Stealing ‘SNL’s ‘Weekend Update’ Bits
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’