Warner Bros TV just released the first image of Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman in the studio’s drama pilot for NBC about the popular superhero, written and executive produced by David E. Kelley. You can compare her look with that of Lynda Carter from the 1970s series. The cast of the reboot, which was a last-minute pilot pickup from new NBC entertainment chief Bob Greenblatt in January, includes Cary Elwes, Tracie Thoms, Pedro Pascal and Elizabeth Hurley as a guest star.
FIRST LOOK: NBC's New 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Tomorrowland' Bows With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M - International B.O.
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA