In her first series gig, Ellen Barkin is set to co-star opposite Don Johnson in Michael Patrick King’s drama pilot A Mann’s World. The Warner Bros. TV-produced project stars Don Johnson as Allan Mann, a fiftysomething handsome and sexy straight Beverly Hills hairdresser struggling to stay young and relevant in a place where looks are everything. Barkin will play Allan’s forgiving, funny ex-wife and the mother of their three children. She and Allen built his beauty empire together before she removed herself from the day-to-day operation and now serves as his financial and, occasionally, emotional adviser. On TV, Barkin has done several movies, winning an Emmy for one of them, 1997’s When Women Had Wings.
Ellen Barkin Joins NBC's 'A Mann's World'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Outsiders’: First Trailer For WGN America’s Gritty Appalachia Tale
- WGA East Wins Unionization Vote At ‘Pawn Stars’ Producer Leftfield Entertainment
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 6-Episode Back Order
- Donald Trump Joins CNN’s Democratic Debate Via Live Tweets
- ‘Modern Family’ EP Danny Zuker Sells Comedy Set Behind Scenes Of Family Sitcom To ABC As Put Pilot
- Donald Trump To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 7