In her first series gig, Ellen Barkin is set to co-star opposite Don Johnson in Michael Patrick King’s drama pilot A Mann’s World. The Warner Bros. TV-produced project stars Don Johnson as Allan Mann, a fiftysomething handsome and sexy straight Beverly Hills hairdresser struggling to stay young and relevant in a place where looks are everything. Barkin will play Allan’s forgiving, funny ex-wife and the mother of their three children. She and Allen built his beauty empire together before she removed herself from the day-to-day operation and now serves as his financial and, occasionally, emotional adviser. On TV, Barkin has done several movies, winning an Emmy for one of them, 1997’s When Women Had Wings.
Ellen Barkin Joins NBC's 'A Mann's World'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Harvey Weinstein Says Sorry For “Improperly” Using Meryl Streep & Jennifer Lawrence In Lawsuit
- WABC-TV President & GM Dave Davis Retires From New York Station
- Donald Trump Tweet-Storm: Armed Teachers Good; Assault Weapon Ban Bad
- ‘The Zen Diaries Of Garry Shandling’ Trailer: First Look At HBO’s Two-Part Docu On The Comic’s Comic
- George Kaufman Dies: Chairman Of NYC’s Kaufman Astoria Studios Was 89
- SAG-AFTRA Sets Workshop To Train Its Leaders In Sexual Harassment Prevention