In her first series gig, Ellen Barkin is set to co-star opposite Don Johnson in Michael Patrick King’s drama pilot A Mann’s World. The Warner Bros. TV-produced project stars Don Johnson as Allan Mann, a fiftysomething handsome and sexy straight Beverly Hills hairdresser struggling to stay young and relevant in a place where looks are everything. Barkin will play Allan’s forgiving, funny ex-wife and the mother of their three children. She and Allen built his beauty empire together before she removed herself from the day-to-day operation and now serves as his financial and, occasionally, emotional adviser. On TV, Barkin has done several movies, winning an Emmy for one of them, 1997’s When Women Had Wings.
Ellen Barkin Joins NBC's 'A Mann's World'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest TV News
- ‘Fuller House’: Juan Pablo di Pace & Scott Weinger Upped To Regulars For Season 2
- HBO’s ‘All The Way’ Tops ‘Confirmation’ In Total Viewers But Not 2015’s ‘Bessie’
- Pennsylvania Man Pleads Guilty to Hacking Celebrity Computers
- NFL Awards Super Bowl 2021 To Los Angeles; NBC Broadcasting Big Game
- ‘Get Shorty’ TV Series Ordered By Epix
- CBS To Sweep TV Season As Networks Kick Around Super Bowl Impact