UPDATED: Elizabeth Hurley has been tapped for a potentially recurring role in David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne Palicki as the comic book heroine who, in the new version, is a successful corporate executive working to balance all of the elements in her complicated life. Pending visa clearance, British actress Hurley will guest star in the pilot as villain Veronica Cale, the beautiful, highly educated head of one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the country who is afflicted with serious deep-seated Wonder Woman envy. Cold Case alumna Tracie Thoms will play the regular role of Etta, Diana Themyscira (Palicki)’s always cheerful personal assistant.
Elizabeth Hurley & Tracie Thoms Join NBC's 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82