UPDATED: Elizabeth Hurley has been tapped for a potentially recurring role in David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne Palicki as the comic book heroine who, in the new version, is a successful corporate executive working to balance all of the elements in her complicated life. Pending visa clearance, British actress Hurley will guest star in the pilot as villain Veronica Cale, the beautiful, highly educated head of one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the country who is afflicted with serious deep-seated Wonder Woman envy. Cold Case alumna Tracie Thoms will play the regular role of Etta, Diana Themyscira (Palicki)’s always cheerful personal assistant.
Elizabeth Hurley & Tracie Thoms Join NBC's 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
Why 'Alien: Covenant' Lost Its Bite At The B.O. With $36.1M Opening, -34% From 'Prometheus' -- Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- ‘Leah Remini: Scientology And The Aftermath’ Special To Premiere On A&E
- Legendary TV’s Peter Johnson Joins MRC As President Of TV Development
- ‘The Wizard Of Lies’ Production Designer Laurence Bennett On Crafting A Dickensian Nightmare
- MSNBC Wins Primetime Week In Total Viewers And News Demo
- Michael Flynn Takes Fifth, Cites “Escalating Public Frenzy Against Him” In Refusal To Hand Docs To Senate
- Barry Jenkins On ‘The Underground Railroad’ And The Power Of “No” – Deadline Disruptors