UPDATED: Elizabeth Hurley has been tapped for a potentially recurring role in David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne Palicki as the comic book heroine who, in the new version, is a successful corporate executive working to balance all of the elements in her complicated life. Pending visa clearance, British actress Hurley will guest star in the pilot as villain Veronica Cale, the beautiful, highly educated head of one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the country who is afflicted with serious deep-seated Wonder Woman envy. Cold Case alumna Tracie Thoms will play the regular role of Etta, Diana Themyscira (Palicki)’s always cheerful personal assistant.
Elizabeth Hurley & Tracie Thoms Join NBC's 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest TV News
- Showtime Nabs 'Your Honor' Legal Drama From Peter Moffat, Robert & Michelle King and CBS Studios With Series Commitment
- Tribune Shareholders OK Sinclair Deal Amid Stopped Clock
- ‘Casual’ Renewed By Hulu For Fourth & Final Season
- SAG-AFTRA OKs Waiver For Commercial Digital Low Budget Work
- Fox Snags Danny Strong’s ‘Operation Nexus’ NYPD Thriller As Put Pilot
- Steve Buscemi To Replace Owen Wilson In TBS Anthology Series ‘Miracle Workers’