Dwayne Johnson will star in Snitch, an action thriller directed by Ric Roman Waugh for Exclusive Media Group. Script is by Justin Haythe, with a rewrite by the director. Johnson plays a working class guy who risks everything to save his son, who is falsely imprisoned. It’s the latest in a swing that Johnson has made back to hunky action roles. Gordon Gray and David Fanning are producing. He’ll next be seen in Fast Five, which Universal releases April 29, followed by the Journey to the Center of the Earth sequel Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. CAA made his deal.
Dwayne Johnson Signs On For 'Snitch'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands