Dwayne Johnson will star in Snitch, an action thriller directed by Ric Roman Waugh for Exclusive Media Group. Script is by Justin Haythe, with a rewrite by the director. Johnson plays a working class guy who risks everything to save his son, who is falsely imprisoned. It’s the latest in a swing that Johnson has made back to hunky action roles. Gordon Gray and David Fanning are producing. He’ll next be seen in Fast Five, which Universal releases April 29, followed by the Journey to the Center of the Earth sequel Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. CAA made his deal.
Dwayne Johnson Signs On For 'Snitch'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
Latest Film News
- Laurie Metcalf On Her Oscar Nominated ‘Lady Bird’; Returning To ‘Roseanne’; And How New B’way Co-Star Glenda Jackson Is A…
- Harvey Weinstein Wants Class Action Tossed; Cites Meryl Streep As Shield
- Duplass Brothers Ink Big Netflix Movie Deal
- Ex-IM Global Founder Stuart Ford Launches New Content Creator AGC Studios
- Steven Soderbergh Talks ‘Unsane’ Distribution & Shooting His Next Film On An iPhone – Berlin
- Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat