Dwayne Johnson will star in Snitch, an action thriller directed by Ric Roman Waugh for Exclusive Media Group. Script is by Justin Haythe, with a rewrite by the director. Johnson plays a working class guy who risks everything to save his son, who is falsely imprisoned. It’s the latest in a swing that Johnson has made back to hunky action roles. Gordon Gray and David Fanning are producing. He’ll next be seen in Fast Five, which Universal releases April 29, followed by the Journey to the Center of the Earth sequel Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. CAA made his deal.
Dwayne Johnson Signs On For 'Snitch'
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest Film News
- ‘House 2’: “I Hope Secretary Of Defense James Mattis Sees Haditha Massacre Doc” Says Director Michael Epstein…
- Imax Inks Deals With AMC & Cineworld To Expand New Laser System – CinemaCon
- Epic Pictures Unveils ‘The Golem’ As First Original Production For Dread Central Presents
- A Subdued Lars Von Trier Talks Cannes Comeback Movie & Addiction: "I Felt Horrible During Filming"
- BAFTA Sets Film Awards Dates; ‘Nowhere’ Starts Lensing In Canada – Global Briefs
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $217M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International…