David Levine has been promoted to VP programming and General Manager of Disney XD Worldwide. He will oversee program planning and scheduling for the boy-centric cable channel and will work on acquisitions and co-productions. Levine, who joined Disney in 2004, will report to Carolina Lightcap, President, Disney Channels Worldwide, in his General Manager role and to SVP programming strategy Paul DeBenedittis in his program planning and scheduling role. Levine most recently served as VP Worldwide Programming Strategy, Acquisitions and Co-Productions for Disney Channels Worldwide.
David Levine Upped To GM Of Disney XD
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'