David Levine has been promoted to VP programming and General Manager of Disney XD Worldwide. He will oversee program planning and scheduling for the boy-centric cable channel and will work on acquisitions and co-productions. Levine, who joined Disney in 2004, will report to Carolina Lightcap, President, Disney Channels Worldwide, in his General Manager role and to SVP programming strategy Paul DeBenedittis in his program planning and scheduling role. Levine most recently served as VP Worldwide Programming Strategy, Acquisitions and Co-Productions for Disney Channels Worldwide.
David Levine Upped To GM Of Disney XD
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres