David Levine has been promoted to VP programming and General Manager of Disney XD Worldwide. He will oversee program planning and scheduling for the boy-centric cable channel and will work on acquisitions and co-productions. Levine, who joined Disney in 2004, will report to Carolina Lightcap, President, Disney Channels Worldwide, in his General Manager role and to SVP programming strategy Paul DeBenedittis in his program planning and scheduling role. Levine most recently served as VP Worldwide Programming Strategy, Acquisitions and Co-Productions for Disney Channels Worldwide.
David Levine Upped To GM Of Disney XD
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
'Revenant', 'Martian' & More In Global Milestones; 'Kung Fu Panda' Tops $100M In China - Intl Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- Barack Obama Wins Soft Bowl With CBS’ Gayle King In Super Bowl Interview
- ABC’s GOP Debate Wins Saturday, Draws 13.2 Million Viewers
- Ray Colcord Dies: Emmy-Nominated Television Composer Was 66
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Host Larry David
- Three Best GOP Debate Moments – From Ben Carson’s Kickoff Fumble To Candidate Contretemps
- Video – Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Zoolander-ize Hillary, Bernie & Donald On ‘SNL’