David Levine has been promoted to VP programming and General Manager of Disney XD Worldwide. He will oversee program planning and scheduling for the boy-centric cable channel and will work on acquisitions and co-productions. Levine, who joined Disney in 2004, will report to Carolina Lightcap, President, Disney Channels Worldwide, in his General Manager role and to SVP programming strategy Paul DeBenedittis in his program planning and scheduling role. Levine most recently served as VP Worldwide Programming Strategy, Acquisitions and Co-Productions for Disney Channels Worldwide.
David Levine Upped To GM Of Disney XD
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles