Crown Media Holdings, the corporate parent of Hallmark Channels, is renaming its cable holdings Crown Media Networks. The new umbrella name includes Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel, as well as their HD and online complements. The news was part of Crown Media’s upfront presentation, which featured announcements of 25 Hallmark Channel Original Movies; eight Hallmark Movie Channel Original Premiere movies; a new 13-episode, unscripted lifestyle series The Spirit Table, hosted by Maya Angelou; a Hallmark Channel Original Animated Special, Jingle All the Way, a half-hour animated Christmas special starring Hallmark Cards’ Jingle the Husky Pup.
Crown Media Rebrands Hallmark Channels
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cate Blanchett, Melissa McCarthy, Suzanne Somers And Disney Self-Absorption
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel