Crown Media Holdings, the corporate parent of Hallmark Channels, is renaming its cable holdings Crown Media Networks. The new umbrella name includes Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel, as well as their HD and online complements. The news was part of Crown Media’s upfront presentation, which featured announcements of 25 Hallmark Channel Original Movies; eight Hallmark Movie Channel Original Premiere movies; a new 13-episode, unscripted lifestyle series The Spirit Table, hosted by Maya Angelou; a Hallmark Channel Original Animated Special, Jingle All the Way, a half-hour animated Christmas special starring Hallmark Cards’ Jingle the Husky Pup.
Crown Media Rebrands Hallmark Channels
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press…
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President