Crown Media Holdings, the corporate parent of Hallmark Channels, is renaming its cable holdings Crown Media Networks. The new umbrella name includes Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel, as well as their HD and online complements. The news was part of Crown Media’s upfront presentation, which featured announcements of 25 Hallmark Channel Original Movies; eight Hallmark Movie Channel Original Premiere movies; a new 13-episode, unscripted lifestyle series The Spirit Table, hosted by Maya Angelou; a Hallmark Channel Original Animated Special, Jingle All the Way, a half-hour animated Christmas special starring Hallmark Cards’ Jingle the Husky Pup.
Crown Media Rebrands Hallmark Channels
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over