Crown Media Holdings, the corporate parent of Hallmark Channels, is renaming its cable holdings Crown Media Networks. The new umbrella name includes Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel, as well as their HD and online complements. The news was part of Crown Media’s upfront presentation, which featured announcements of 25 Hallmark Channel Original Movies; eight Hallmark Movie Channel Original Premiere movies; a new 13-episode, unscripted lifestyle series The Spirit Table, hosted by Maya Angelou; a Hallmark Channel Original Animated Special, Jingle All the Way, a half-hour animated Christmas special starring Hallmark Cards’ Jingle the Husky Pup.
Crown Media Rebrands Hallmark Channels
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Talpa Media USA Shopping ‘The Big Picture’ Interactive Game Show
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’