Crown Media Holdings, the corporate parent of Hallmark Channels, is renaming its cable holdings Crown Media Networks. The new umbrella name includes Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel, as well as their HD and online complements. The news was part of Crown Media’s upfront presentation, which featured announcements of 25 Hallmark Channel Original Movies; eight Hallmark Movie Channel Original Premiere movies; a new 13-episode, unscripted lifestyle series The Spirit Table, hosted by Maya Angelou; a Hallmark Channel Original Animated Special, Jingle All the Way, a half-hour animated Christmas special starring Hallmark Cards’ Jingle the Husky Pup.
Crown Media Rebrands Hallmark Channels
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'