While he usually plays likable characters in The Office and films like Hot Tub Time Machine, Craig Robinson will take a turn to the dark side. He will play the Anti-Christ in Rapturepalooza, a comedy that is fast coming together for a spring start at Lionsgate. Robinson will also be exec producer on the film. The comedy takes place a year after a religious apocalypse strips away half the world’s population. Ben and Lindsey try to reestablishing their sandwich cart business. Beyond the occasional blood rainstorm and talking locusts that surface occasionally, the sandwich sellers have a new problem: the Anti-Christ (Robinson) decides he wants to take Lindsey as his bride. Deadline will furnish more specifics about the film in a bit. UTA and 3 Arts reps Robinson.
'The Office's Craig Robinson Finds Devilish Way To Spend Hiatus
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'GOT's Emilia Clarke, 'Hunger Games' Sam Claflin To Star In MGM's 'Me Before You'
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism