While he usually plays likable characters in The Office and films like Hot Tub Time Machine, Craig Robinson will take a turn to the dark side. He will play the Anti-Christ in Rapturepalooza, a comedy that is fast coming together for a spring start at Lionsgate. Robinson will also be exec producer on the film. The comedy takes place a year after a religious apocalypse strips away half the world’s population. Ben and Lindsey try to reestablishing their sandwich cart business. Beyond the occasional blood rainstorm and talking locusts that surface occasionally, the sandwich sellers have a new problem: the Anti-Christ (Robinson) decides he wants to take Lindsey as his bride. Deadline will furnish more specifics about the film in a bit. UTA and 3 Arts reps Robinson.
'The Office's Craig Robinson Finds Devilish Way To Spend Hiatus
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Quvenzhane Wallis To Star In Bestseller 'Counting By 7s'
- Netflix Sets 'Crouching Tiger 2′ As 1st Feature; Hollywood's Nightmare?
- 'Boyhood's Richard Linklater Baseball Pic Fielded By Annapurna, Paramount
- Matt Bomer Joins Ryan Gosling & Russell Crowe In 'The Nice Guys'
- 'Saturday Night Live' Debut: Who Directed This Hot Mess?
- Gerard Butler Eyes Babak Najafi As 'Olympus Has Fallen' Sequel Helmer