While he usually plays likable characters in The Office and films like Hot Tub Time Machine, Craig Robinson will take a turn to the dark side. He will play the Anti-Christ in Rapturepalooza, a comedy that is fast coming together for a spring start at Lionsgate. Robinson will also be exec producer on the film. The comedy takes place a year after a religious apocalypse strips away half the world’s population. Ben and Lindsey try to reestablishing their sandwich cart business. Beyond the occasional blood rainstorm and talking locusts that surface occasionally, the sandwich sellers have a new problem: the Anti-Christ (Robinson) decides he wants to take Lindsey as his bride. Deadline will furnish more specifics about the film in a bit. UTA and 3 Arts reps Robinson.
'The Office's Craig Robinson Finds Devilish Way To Spend Hiatus
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Distribution Prez Tells Deadline: Exhibitors Not Sore Over 'The Interview'
- THR Calls George Clooney And Bryan Lourd Liars: Here's The Backstory On Sony Petition
- Sony Handling Of 'The Interview' Release Puts Big Exhibitors On Warpath; VOD Next Shoe To Drop?
- 'Inherent Vice's Katherine Waterston Lands Lead In Steve Jobs Film
- Star Trek 3's New Director Will Be 'Fast & Furious 6′ Helmer Justin Lin
- 'Today' Show Boots Amy Adams – Just Because She Didn't Want To Discuss Sony Hacking