Country singer Blake Shelton has been named as the fourth and final musician coach of NBC’s upcoming singing competition series The Voice, which premieres April 26. He joins previously announced coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine. With the latest addition, all major genres of popular music are represented on the panel of coaches.
Country Singer Blake Shelton Rounds Out 'The Voice' Team Of Coaches
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
Latest TV News
- Netflix To Release Series Of Quarter-Hour Stand-Up Specials In 2018
- Epix Plans New Version Of Mark Burnett’s Boxing Competition ‘The Contender’
- ‘Timeless’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On NBC
- ‘The Resident’ Gets Decent Sampling With Premiere Behind NFC Championship Game
- Morgan Stanley: No “Internal Allegations Of Sexual Harassment Or Misconduct” In Harold Ford Jr. Ouster
- Starz Pays $5M License Fee For Participant Media Series ‘America To Me’ By ‘Hoop Dreams’ Steve…