Country singer Blake Shelton has been named as the fourth and final musician coach of NBC’s upcoming singing competition series The Voice, which premieres April 26. He joins previously announced coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine. With the latest addition, all major genres of popular music are represented on the panel of coaches.
Country Singer Blake Shelton Rounds Out 'The Voice' Team Of Coaches
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21