Country singer Blake Shelton has been named as the fourth and final musician coach of NBC’s upcoming singing competition series The Voice, which premieres April 26. He joins previously announced coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine. With the latest addition, all major genres of popular music are represented on the panel of coaches.
Country Singer Blake Shelton Rounds Out 'The Voice' Team Of Coaches
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”
- AMC Sets Late-Night Talk Show Hosted By Kevin Smith & Greg Grunberg
- ‘11.22.63’ Review: Hulu’s James Franco JFK Series Full Of Time-Travel Twists
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 First Images: You Know Nothing (About) Jon Snow