Country singer Blake Shelton has been named as the fourth and final musician coach of NBC’s upcoming singing competition series The Voice, which premieres April 26. He joins previously announced coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine. With the latest addition, all major genres of popular music are represented on the panel of coaches.
Country Singer Blake Shelton Rounds Out 'The Voice' Team Of Coaches
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over