The man at the center of Charlie Sheen’s $100 million lawsuit filed today, Two and a Half Men co-creator/executive producer Chuck Lorre, has responded to the suit through a statement from his lawyer, Howard Weitzman. “The allegations in the complaint against Mr. Lorre are as recklessly false and unwarranted as Mr. Sheen’s rantings in the media,” Weitzman said. “The accusations are simply imaginary. This lawsuit is about a fantasy ‘lottery’ pay-day for Charlie Sheen.” Meanwhile, “Chuck Lorre’s concern has been and continues to be about Mr. Sheen’s health,” Weitzman added. Lorre was named in the lawsuit along with Men producer Warner Bros. Television, which is yet to comment on the complaint.
Chuck Lorre's Attorney Calls Charlie Sheen's $100 Million Lawsuit 'Recklessly False'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- HBO Hires Film Producer & Executive Nora Skinner As SVP Drama Programming
- Murdoch Apologizes For “Real Black President” Tweet But Ben Carson Defends It
- Hy Hollinger Dies: Longtime Hollywood Trade Reporter Was 97
- ‘Rosewood’ Gets Order For 3 More Scripts
- John Boehner Cancels On ‘Tonight Show’ After Kevin McCarthy Bails On Speaker Race
- Netflix Raises Rate For Standard Service By $1 To $9.99 A Month