The man at the center of Charlie Sheen’s $100 million lawsuit filed today, Two and a Half Men co-creator/executive producer Chuck Lorre, has responded to the suit through a statement from his lawyer, Howard Weitzman. “The allegations in the complaint against Mr. Lorre are as recklessly false and unwarranted as Mr. Sheen’s rantings in the media,” Weitzman said. “The accusations are simply imaginary. This lawsuit is about a fantasy ‘lottery’ pay-day for Charlie Sheen.” Meanwhile, “Chuck Lorre’s concern has been and continues to be about Mr. Sheen’s health,” Weitzman added. Lorre was named in the lawsuit along with Men producer Warner Bros. Television, which is yet to comment on the complaint.
Chuck Lorre's Attorney Calls Charlie Sheen's $100 Million Lawsuit 'Recklessly False'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubbard, Tina Fey & Robert Carlock
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Follow-Up Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Red Band Society' Gets Order For Four More Scripts