The man at the center of Charlie Sheen’s $100 million lawsuit filed today, Two and a Half Men co-creator/executive producer Chuck Lorre, has responded to the suit through a statement from his lawyer, Howard Weitzman. “The allegations in the complaint against Mr. Lorre are as recklessly false and unwarranted as Mr. Sheen’s rantings in the media,” Weitzman said. “The accusations are simply imaginary. This lawsuit is about a fantasy ‘lottery’ pay-day for Charlie Sheen.” Meanwhile, “Chuck Lorre’s concern has been and continues to be about Mr. Sheen’s health,” Weitzman added. Lorre was named in the lawsuit along with Men producer Warner Bros. Television, which is yet to comment on the complaint.
Chuck Lorre's Attorney Calls Charlie Sheen's $100 Million Lawsuit 'Recklessly False'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey, Natalie Portman, Lena Dunham, Chadwick Boseman Among 140 To Sign Open Letter On Gender Equality
Cannes Winners: 'Shoplifters' Takes Palme D'Or; Spike Lee's 'BlacKkKlansman' Is Grand Prize - Full List
'Deadpool 2' Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; 'Avengers: Infinity War' Tops $1.81B WW - International Box Office
'Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Dan Goor On Cancellation-Renewal Saga; Season Finale That Could Have Been A Series Finale
Latest TV News
- ‘Catch-22’: Giancarlo Giannini To Co-Star In George Clooney’s Hulu Limited Series
- Comcast-Sky: UK Government Doesn’t See Initial Public Interest Concerns In Acquisition Bid
- LA Screenings 2018: 1,500 Global Buyers Eye Hot Broadcast Dramas & Comedies As Event Heads Into New Era
- Netflix Signs Comedian Vir Das For Two Additional Live Stand-up Specials
- Michael Douglas, David Simon, Ava DuVernay, ‘Sherlock’ Producer Behind New Dramas For Atrium TV
- ITV’s Royals Drama ‘Victoria’ Adds ‘Harlots’ & ‘Lewis’ Stars With Third Season Shoot…