Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks has signed on to star in Seconds of Pleasure, which Mike Figgis is directing from a Neil LaBute script. The story takes place on an airplane and connects the lives of people on the plane through vignettes. Hendricks plays a wife who catches her husband in a compromising position. Brendan Fraser plays the husband, and Julia Stiles, Matt Dillon and Kristen Scott Thomas also star. LaBute is producing, with production to begin this summer in the UK. Hendricks, also shooting the Doug McGrath-directed I Don’t Know How She Does It with an ensemble cast that includes Pierce Brosnan and Sarah Jessica Parker, is repped by Paul Kohner Agency and KLWG Entertainment.
Christina Hendricks Uses 'Mad Men' Hiatus For 'Seconds Of Pleasure'
What's Hot on Deadline
Uni/Blumhouse's 'Split' Is A Hit With High $39M To $40M+; 'Xander Cage' Falls Down - Saturday AM Update
Latest Film News
- Bleecker Street Acquires Mark Pellington’s ‘Nostalgia’ – Sundance
- Sony Pictures Classics At Altar With ‘Novitiate’ – Sundance
- Women In Film: Deadline's Sundance Series Panel Livestream
- ‘Bitch’ Stars Jason Ritter, Jaime King and Marianna Palka On The Making Of Their Feminist Midnight Pic…
- OddLot Entertainment Chiefs Talk Sundance Title ‘Landline’ & Indie Distribution’s Changing Tides…
- ‘Person To Person’ Director Dustin Guy Defa Sets Up New York Ensemble Comedy — Sundance Studio