Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks has signed on to star in Seconds of Pleasure, which Mike Figgis is directing from a Neil LaBute script. The story takes place on an airplane and connects the lives of people on the plane through vignettes. Hendricks plays a wife who catches her husband in a compromising position. Brendan Fraser plays the husband, and Julia Stiles, Matt Dillon and Kristen Scott Thomas also star. LaBute is producing, with production to begin this summer in the UK. Hendricks, also shooting the Doug McGrath-directed I Don’t Know How She Does It with an ensemble cast that includes Pierce Brosnan and Sarah Jessica Parker, is repped by Paul Kohner Agency and KLWG Entertainment.
Christina Hendricks Uses 'Mad Men' Hiatus For 'Seconds Of Pleasure'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Jackie’ Review: Natalie Portman Astonishes With A Side Of Jackie Kennedy Never Before Seen
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: When Warren Met Kirk; #OscarsSoWhite A Thing Of The Past?
- ‘Aquaman’ To Swim Into Theaters October 2018
- Tommy Flanagan Joins ‘Papillon’ Remake; Alan Ritchson Cast In ‘Office Uprising’
- TWC/Dimension Moves Robert De Niro Comedy ‘War With Grandpa’ To October, Sets ‘Polaroid’ For Summer
- Exhibition Stocks Hammered Amid Growing Concerns About Premium VOD