There’s a reason Charlie Sheen is fighting for his day job. Reports from around the country are that his planned “Violent Torpedo Of Truth” tour, featuring a 21-venue live show, still has plenty of tickets available and are by no means sold out as previously claimed. The show itself is supposed to be a 70-minute rant by Sheen aided by the audience, multimedia and a few of Sheen’s “goddesses.” If all goes as planned, Charlie is supposed to pocket $7 million, including sales of Sheen merchandise. But CNBC reports some tickets are on sale for less than face value because they were purchased by secondary sellers who now “are bleeding Tiger Blood on their investment.”
Charlie Sheen's “Winning” Turns To Losing
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'