There’s a reason Charlie Sheen is fighting for his day job. Reports from around the country are that his planned “Violent Torpedo Of Truth” tour, featuring a 21-venue live show, still has plenty of tickets available and are by no means sold out as previously claimed. The show itself is supposed to be a 70-minute rant by Sheen aided by the audience, multimedia and a few of Sheen’s “goddesses.” If all goes as planned, Charlie is supposed to pocket $7 million, including sales of Sheen merchandise. But CNBC reports some tickets are on sale for less than face value because they were purchased by secondary sellers who now “are bleeding Tiger Blood on their investment.”
Charlie Sheen's “Winning” Turns To Losing
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years