There’s a reason Charlie Sheen is fighting for his day job. Reports from around the country are that his planned “Violent Torpedo Of Truth” tour, featuring a 21-venue live show, still has plenty of tickets available and are by no means sold out as previously claimed. The show itself is supposed to be a 70-minute rant by Sheen aided by the audience, multimedia and a few of Sheen’s “goddesses.” If all goes as planned, Charlie is supposed to pocket $7 million, including sales of Sheen merchandise. But CNBC reports some tickets are on sale for less than face value because they were purchased by secondary sellers who now “are bleeding Tiger Blood on their investment.”
Charlie Sheen's “Winning” Turns To Losing
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'