Charlie Sheen will appear in the second episode of GSN’s new primetime daily strip series Drew Carey’s Improv-A-Ganza, which will air April 12. Sheen’s gig is billed as “an impromptu appearance.” The place and timing of the its taping are noteworthy: It was done at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas on Jan. 18. That is a week after Sheen’s weekend-long binge in Las Vegas in the company of porn stars and alcohol and a week before the 36-hour bender at Sheen’s house with porn stars and drugs that ended with him in the hospital and led to the production shutdown on Two and a Half Men and ultimately to Sheen’s firing from the show. The cast of Improv-A-Ganza, which seems to be in the vein of ABC’s Carey-hosted Whose Line Is It Anyway, features severals alums from that show. It includes Carey, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie and Greg Proops. Sheen is now embarking on a month-long tour.
Charlie Sheen To Appear On Improv TV Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Latest TV News
- Trailer: ‘Doctor Who’ Christmas Special Heads To New York
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'