Charlie Sheen will appear in the second episode of GSN’s new primetime daily strip series Drew Carey’s Improv-A-Ganza, which will air April 12. Sheen’s gig is billed as “an impromptu appearance.” The place and timing of the its taping are noteworthy: It was done at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas on Jan. 18. That is a week after Sheen’s weekend-long binge in Las Vegas in the company of porn stars and alcohol and a week before the 36-hour bender at Sheen’s house with porn stars and drugs that ended with him in the hospital and led to the production shutdown on Two and a Half Men and ultimately to Sheen’s firing from the show. The cast of Improv-A-Ganza, which seems to be in the vein of ABC’s Carey-hosted Whose Line Is It Anyway, features severals alums from that show. It includes Carey, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie and Greg Proops. Sheen is now embarking on a month-long tour.
Charlie Sheen To Appear On Improv TV Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest TV News
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal