Fox reps have confirmed a TMZ report that actor Charlie Sheen met on Thursday with several top Fox executives. I have the details. The sitdown, which happened on the Fox lot, was set up by Fox Sports for Sheen to speak with Fox Sports president David Hill. But then Hill invited Fox entertainment chairman Peter Rice and alternative president Mike Darnell. All three top execs were present at the meeting with Sheen. Word is that no show ideas were pitched from either side at what turned out to be an exploratory meeting. It is unclear whether Sheen would do anything specifically for Fox Sports, but Charlie is a big sports fan with a passion for baseball (he starred in the Major League movie franchise). Sheen also has become a major draw on Fox Sports Radio with his frequent appearances on the Dan Patrick Show, which is simulcasting on Fox Sports Net. The news comes amid unconfirmed tabloid chatter that CBS wants Sheen to return to Two and a Half Men following his recent dismissal from the hit show.
Charlie Sheen Met With Fox Sports Topper
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'