Fox reps have confirmed a TMZ report that actor Charlie Sheen met on Thursday with several top Fox executives. I have the details. The sitdown, which happened on the Fox lot, was set up by Fox Sports for Sheen to speak with Fox Sports president David Hill. But then Hill invited Fox entertainment chairman Peter Rice and alternative president Mike Darnell. All three top execs were present at the meeting with Sheen. Word is that no show ideas were pitched from either side at what turned out to be an exploratory meeting. It is unclear whether Sheen would do anything specifically for Fox Sports, but Charlie is a big sports fan with a passion for baseball (he starred in the Major League movie franchise). Sheen also has become a major draw on Fox Sports Radio with his frequent appearances on the Dan Patrick Show, which is simulcasting on Fox Sports Net. The news comes amid unconfirmed tabloid chatter that CBS wants Sheen to return to Two and a Half Men following his recent dismissal from the hit show.
Charlie Sheen Met With Fox Sports Topper
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot