Charlie Sheen is ‘Winning’ his fight with CBS. This is a sign posted on the wall of CBS Radford, which was snapped earlier today by our managing editor Patrick Hipes. It is not clear if Sheen will be flattered by the support of his fans or blast them for peddling unauthorized merchandise. The Two and a Half Men star is reportedly releasing an official line of Charlie Sheen products, with T-Shirts carrying the Winning slogan as one of the top items. As for the selected location for the Charlie Sheen banner, CBS Radford houses CBS’ top brass. The Warner Bros. TV-produced Two and a Half Men is based on the Warner Bros. lot, which banned the actor from entering a week ago.
Charlie Sheen Back At CBS… Sort Of
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”
- Elizabeth Perkins Joins ‘Preacher’ Cast
- Vincent Bollore Consolidates Grip Over Vivendi, Now Poised To Create Global Media Giant