Charlie Sheen is ‘Winning’ his fight with CBS. This is a sign posted on the wall of CBS Radford, which was snapped earlier today by our managing editor Patrick Hipes. It is not clear if Sheen will be flattered by the support of his fans or blast them for peddling unauthorized merchandise. The Two and a Half Men star is reportedly releasing an official line of Charlie Sheen products, with T-Shirts carrying the Winning slogan as one of the top items. As for the selected location for the Charlie Sheen banner, CBS Radford houses CBS’ top brass. The Warner Bros. TV-produced Two and a Half Men is based on the Warner Bros. lot, which banned the actor from entering a week ago.
Charlie Sheen Back At CBS… Sort Of
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring