Charlie Sheen is ‘Winning’ his fight with CBS. This is a sign posted on the wall of CBS Radford, which was snapped earlier today by our managing editor Patrick Hipes. It is not clear if Sheen will be flattered by the support of his fans or blast them for peddling unauthorized merchandise. The Two and a Half Men star is reportedly releasing an official line of Charlie Sheen products, with T-Shirts carrying the Winning slogan as one of the top items. As for the selected location for the Charlie Sheen banner, CBS Radford houses CBS’ top brass. The Warner Bros. TV-produced Two and a Half Men is based on the Warner Bros. lot, which banned the actor from entering a week ago.
Charlie Sheen Back At CBS… Sort Of
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over