Charlie Sheen is ‘Winning’ his fight with CBS. This is a sign posted on the wall of CBS Radford, which was snapped earlier today by our managing editor Patrick Hipes. It is not clear if Sheen will be flattered by the support of his fans or blast them for peddling unauthorized merchandise. The Two and a Half Men star is reportedly releasing an official line of Charlie Sheen products, with T-Shirts carrying the Winning slogan as one of the top items. As for the selected location for the Charlie Sheen banner, CBS Radford houses CBS’ top brass. The Warner Bros. TV-produced Two and a Half Men is based on the Warner Bros. lot, which banned the actor from entering a week ago.
Charlie Sheen Back At CBS… Sort Of
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast