Charlie Sheen is ‘Winning’ his fight with CBS. This is a sign posted on the wall of CBS Radford, which was snapped earlier today by our managing editor Patrick Hipes. It is not clear if Sheen will be flattered by the support of his fans or blast them for peddling unauthorized merchandise. The Two and a Half Men star is reportedly releasing an official line of Charlie Sheen products, with T-Shirts carrying the Winning slogan as one of the top items. As for the selected location for the Charlie Sheen banner, CBS Radford houses CBS’ top brass. The Warner Bros. TV-produced Two and a Half Men is based on the Warner Bros. lot, which banned the actor from entering a week ago.
Charlie Sheen Back At CBS… Sort Of
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series