CBS has renewed its flagship reality series Survivor for next season, ordering two more editions of the show, its 23rd and 24th. Additionally, Jeff Probst has signed a new deal to continue as host and an executive producer. This season, Survivor moved from its original Thursday time period to Wednesdays, helping the network shore up the Wednesday 8 PM slot. Mark Burnett, Probst and David Burris are executive producing.
CBS Picks Up 'Survivor' For 2 More Cycles
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres