CBS has renewed its flagship reality series Survivor for next season, ordering two more editions of the show, its 23rd and 24th. Additionally, Jeff Probst has signed a new deal to continue as host and an executive producer. This season, Survivor moved from its original Thursday time period to Wednesdays, helping the network shore up the Wednesday 8 PM slot. Mark Burnett, Probst and David Burris are executive producing.
CBS Picks Up 'Survivor' For 2 More Cycles
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA
- 'People Magazine Awards' Sluggish In Debut, 'Big Bang' Tops Slow Thursday
- David Fincher Shepherding HBO Comedy About 1980s Music Video Industry