CBS has renewed its flagship reality series Survivor for next season, ordering two more editions of the show, its 23rd and 24th. Additionally, Jeff Probst has signed a new deal to continue as host and an executive producer. This season, Survivor moved from its original Thursday time period to Wednesdays, helping the network shore up the Wednesday 8 PM slot. Mark Burnett, Probst and David Burris are executive producing.
CBS Picks Up 'Survivor' For 2 More Cycles
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race