CBS has renewed its flagship reality series Survivor for next season, ordering two more editions of the show, its 23rd and 24th. Additionally, Jeff Probst has signed a new deal to continue as host and an executive producer. This season, Survivor moved from its original Thursday time period to Wednesdays, helping the network shore up the Wednesday 8 PM slot. Mark Burnett, Probst and David Burris are executive producing.
CBS Picks Up 'Survivor' For 2 More Cycles
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Kevin James CBS Comedy Casts Ryan Cartwright; Andy Fickman Set To Direct
- Jake Tapper Snags First TV Interview With Actress In Pulled Ted Cruz Attack Ad
- ‘Hart Of Dixie’s Wilson Bethel Joins A&E Pilot ‘The Infamous’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Ashley Judd Joins Reboot