CBS has renewed its flagship reality series Survivor for next season, ordering two more editions of the show, its 23rd and 24th. Additionally, Jeff Probst has signed a new deal to continue as host and an executive producer. This season, Survivor moved from its original Thursday time period to Wednesdays, helping the network shore up the Wednesday 8 PM slot. Mark Burnett, Probst and David Burris are executive producing.
CBS Picks Up 'Survivor' For 2 More Cycles
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Cowell Makes U.S. TV Return As A Kinder, Gentler ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?