EXCLUSIVE: Cary Elwes is set to co-star opposite Adrienne Palicki in David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman reboot for NBC. The project stars Palicki as comic book heroine Wonder Woman/Diana Themyscira/Diana Prince, who is a successful corporate executive working to balance all the elements of her complicated life. Elwes will play Henry Detmer, the acting CEO of Themyscira Industries, who is deeply devoted to Diana. He runs the day-to-day operations of the company and acts like an uncle to Diana, though he could be a possible love interest down the line. Elwes’ only previous regular TV series gig was his starring role on The X-Files. He recently did a couple episodes of USA’s Psych. The actor, repped by APA and KLWG, is filming Gary Marshall’s New Year’s Eve and was recently seen in No Strings Attached. He has Tin Tin coming out later this year.
Cary Elwes Joins NBC's 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Panel Opens With Deceased Stuntman Tribute
- President Trump Forecasts Bright Future For Sean Spicer After Resignation: “Just Look At His Ratings”
- RIP Sean Spicer’s White House Press Briefings: ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Teaser: Insane Clown Posse Is Here
- IDW Options Thriller Novel ‘Awakened’ For Series Development
- Deborah Watling Dies: Former ‘Doctor Who’ Assistant Was 69