EXCLUSIVE: Cary Elwes is set to co-star opposite Adrienne Palicki in David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman reboot for NBC. The project stars Palicki as comic book heroine Wonder Woman/Diana Themyscira/Diana Prince, who is a successful corporate executive working to balance all the elements of her complicated life. Elwes will play Henry Detmer, the acting CEO of Themyscira Industries, who is deeply devoted to Diana. He runs the day-to-day operations of the company and acts like an uncle to Diana, though he could be a possible love interest down the line. Elwes’ only previous regular TV series gig was his starring role on The X-Files. He recently did a couple episodes of USA’s Psych. The actor, repped by APA and KLWG, is filming Gary Marshall’s New Year’s Eve and was recently seen in No Strings Attached. He has Tin Tin coming out later this year.
Cary Elwes Joins NBC's 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Showrunner: Season 3 Will Focus On “The Journey Of Fatherhood”, Ava DuVernay Talks Inclusion…
- Kathy Griffin Plans To Attend White House Correspondents Dinner
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2018 Winners – The Complete List
- ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Showrunners Talk How ‘Infinity War’ Might Affect The ABC Marvel Series…
- John Cena, Millie Bobby Brown Salute ‘March For Our Lives’ At Kids’ Choice Awards
- FX Pulls the Plug On Marvel's Deadpool Animated TV Series From Donald Glover