EXCLUSIVE: Cary Elwes is set to co-star opposite Adrienne Palicki in David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman reboot for NBC. The project stars Palicki as comic book heroine Wonder Woman/Diana Themyscira/Diana Prince, who is a successful corporate executive working to balance all the elements of her complicated life. Elwes will play Henry Detmer, the acting CEO of Themyscira Industries, who is deeply devoted to Diana. He runs the day-to-day operations of the company and acts like an uncle to Diana, though he could be a possible love interest down the line. Elwes’ only previous regular TV series gig was his starring role on The X-Files. He recently did a couple episodes of USA’s Psych. The actor, repped by APA and KLWG, is filming Gary Marshall’s New Year’s Eve and was recently seen in No Strings Attached. He has Tin Tin coming out later this year.
Cary Elwes Joins NBC's 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Series Finale Ratings Rise Over 2016, Dominates Social Media
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Tom Wlaschiha Cast In TNT Drama Pilot ‘The Deep Mad Dark’
- Donald Trump Posts Second James O’Keefe CNN-Attack Video On Instagram
- Netflix Developing ‘Tales Of The City’ Revival With Laura Linney & Olympia Dukakis
- FX Networks Promotes Colette Wilson To SVP Current Series; Pair Upped To VP
- ‘World Of Dance’ Ratings Rise, ‘iZombie’ Falls To Finale Low, NBC Wins Night