EXCLUSIVE: Cary Elwes is set to co-star opposite Adrienne Palicki in David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman reboot for NBC. The project stars Palicki as comic book heroine Wonder Woman/Diana Themyscira/Diana Prince, who is a successful corporate executive working to balance all the elements of her complicated life. Elwes will play Henry Detmer, the acting CEO of Themyscira Industries, who is deeply devoted to Diana. He runs the day-to-day operations of the company and acts like an uncle to Diana, though he could be a possible love interest down the line. Elwes’ only previous regular TV series gig was his starring role on The X-Files. He recently did a couple episodes of USA’s Psych. The actor, repped by APA and KLWG, is filming Gary Marshall’s New Year’s Eve and was recently seen in No Strings Attached. He has Tin Tin coming out later this year.
Cary Elwes Joins NBC's 'Wonder Woman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Latest TV News
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'
- President Obama To Make Final ‘The Daily Show’ Appearance As President Next Week