Walter Levitt has joined Comedy Central as EVP marketing. He will be based in New York, reporting to the network’s president Michele Ganeless. Levitt comes from Canada’s Canwest Broadcasting, where he was chief marketing officer. He succeeds Peter Risafi who, left the channel last year.
Canadian Exec Walter Levitt Named Head Of Marketing For Comedy Central
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips