Emmy winner Bryan Cranston is in talks to play the villain in Columbia’s remake of Total Recall. Colin Farrell is starring in the sci-fi action pic, which is being directed by Len Wiseman and produced by Neal Moritz’s Original Films. (The main female roles have not been cast, though we know some names are in play.) Cranston’s casting would add to the Breaking Bad star’s growing lineup of film roles, which include parts in the recent The Lincoln Lawyer as well as the upcoming Larry Crowne with Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts and next year’s John Carter of Mars from Disney.
Bryan Cranston In Talks For Bad Guy Role In 'Total Recall'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Bravo Renews 'Untying The Knot' For Second Season
- Cosby Lawyer: “Media-Driven Feeding Frenzy” Is “Utter Nonsense”
- Stacy London Returning To TLC For New Makeover Series
- Arnold Kleiner Retiring As KABC-TV President; Veteran Of Local TV & Radio News
- 'Pitch Perfect 2′ Trailer: Anna Kendrick & The Barden Bellas Are Back
- HRTS Adds 5 To Its Board Of Directors