MTV used the finale to launch the second season of scripted series The Hard Times of RJ Berger, which posted its highest numbers ever, a 3.2 P12-34 rating and 3.1 million total viewers.
Big Finale For MTV's 'Jersey Shore'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ’19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess
- Josh Meyers Upped To Series Regular On ‘Red Oaks’
- Rick Santorum Announces Candidacy To ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos
- Randy Jackson Inks Overall Producing Deal With Endemol Shine North America
- YouTube’s ‘The Gorburger Show’ Moving To TV With HBO Pilot Order
- Les Moonves Says He’s Negotiating To Put CBS On Apple’s Planned TV Platform