In what would be her first regular series gig, Oscar winner Anjelica Huston has been tapped to co-star opposite Debra Messing and Christian Borle in NBC’s drama pilot Smash, which follows a cross-section of characters who come together to put on a Marilyn Monroe musical on Broadway. Huston will play a shrewd, classy but cynical New York theater producer who is at home with the elite. Also co-starring in the pilot are Megan Hilty, Jack Davenport and Katharine McPhee. On TV, Huston recently recurred on the NBC/CBS drama Medium.
Anjelica Huston Joins NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Latest TV News
- Helen Mirren On Hollywood Time’s Up Movement: “About Time”
- ‘Heathers’ Red Band Trailer: First Footage Of Shannen Doherty In Paramount Network Reboot
- PGA Finalizes List Of Eligible Producers For Its TV & Docu Nominees – Update
- Sidney Yost & Amazing Animals Prods Hit With Fines, License Revocation Over Animal Welfare Act Violations; Appealing Government…
- Luc Besson’s EuropaCorp Eyes Options As Potential Suitors Kick Tires
- The CW Hires Julie Jarmon As VP Scripted Development, Promotes Two