In what would be her first regular series gig, Oscar winner Anjelica Huston has been tapped to co-star opposite Debra Messing and Christian Borle in NBC’s drama pilot Smash, which follows a cross-section of characters who come together to put on a Marilyn Monroe musical on Broadway. Huston will play a shrewd, classy but cynical New York theater producer who is at home with the elite. Also co-starring in the pilot are Megan Hilty, Jack Davenport and Katharine McPhee. On TV, Huston recently recurred on the NBC/CBS drama Medium.
Anjelica Huston Joins NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
Latest TV News
- ABC Orders Comedic Game Show ‘Big Fan’ From Jimmy Kimmel & Banijay Studios
- ‘Real Housewives Of New Jersey’ Renewed; Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga & Jacqueline Laurita To Return
- Annabeth Gish Joins ‘Scandal’ As Recurring
- ‘The Magicians’ Renewed For Season 2 By Syfy
- ‘The Good Wife’: Josh Charles Congratulates Cast On “Amazing Run”
- Got Director? Fox Pushes For Scripts To Secure Helmers Before Pilot Pickup