In what would be her first regular series gig, Oscar winner Anjelica Huston has been tapped to co-star opposite Debra Messing and Christian Borle in NBC’s drama pilot Smash, which follows a cross-section of characters who come together to put on a Marilyn Monroe musical on Broadway. Huston will play a shrewd, classy but cynical New York theater producer who is at home with the elite. Also co-starring in the pilot are Megan Hilty, Jack Davenport and Katharine McPhee. On TV, Huston recently recurred on the NBC/CBS drama Medium.
Anjelica Huston Joins NBC's 'Smash'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Moana' Close To 'Frozen'; Awards Raise 'Manchester's Tide; 'Jackie' Still Regal - Saturday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Says ‘Don’t Believe’ Media Speculation About Job Switch
- Netflix Sets Premieres For ‘Sense8’ Christmas Special & Season 2
- Fox Wins Night With PAC-12 Championship Ratings, ‘I Love Lucy’ Holiday Special Down
- Alice Drummond Dies; Veteran Character Actress Was 88
- Haim Saban Slams DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: “Anti-Semitic And Anti-Israel”
- Robert Kelly To Star In Autobiographical Comedy In Works At FX From Apostle