The CW’s America’s Next top Model will move from its regular Wednesday 8 PM time slot. Starting April 20, the veteran reality series will shift to 9 PM, with a repeat of the previous week’s episode airing at 8 PM. At 9 PM, Top Model will succeed Shedding for the Wedding, which currently airs in the slot. The low-rated new weight-loss reality series will air its finale April 13. The move will take Top Model out of the 8 PM slot that has four reality series duking it out this season: Top Model, American Idol, Survivor and Minute to Win It.
'America's Next Top Model' Slides To 9 PM
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate