The CW’s America’s Next top Model will move from its regular Wednesday 8 PM time slot. Starting April 20, the veteran reality series will shift to 9 PM, with a repeat of the previous week’s episode airing at 8 PM. At 9 PM, Top Model will succeed Shedding for the Wedding, which currently airs in the slot. The low-rated new weight-loss reality series will air its finale April 13. The move will take Top Model out of the 8 PM slot that has four reality series duking it out this season: Top Model, American Idol, Survivor and Minute to Win It.
'America's Next Top Model' Slides To 9 PM
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series