The CW’s America’s Next top Model will move from its regular Wednesday 8 PM time slot. Starting April 20, the veteran reality series will shift to 9 PM, with a repeat of the previous week’s episode airing at 8 PM. At 9 PM, Top Model will succeed Shedding for the Wedding, which currently airs in the slot. The low-rated new weight-loss reality series will air its finale April 13. The move will take Top Model out of the 8 PM slot that has four reality series duking it out this season: Top Model, American Idol, Survivor and Minute to Win It.
'America's Next Top Model' Slides To 9 PM
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Pop Head Of Original Programming Paul Adler Departs, the CW’s Justin Rosenblatt To Replace Him
- ‘The Deep’ Mermaid Thriller Drama Picked Up To Pilot By Freeform
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz To Resign As DNC Chair After Convention
- Brad Turell Exiting Paradigm To Launch Media Consulting Startup
- HBO, Dwayne Johnson & Mark Wahlberg Get $200M ‘Ballers’ Suit Thrown Out
- Marni Nixon Dies: Hollywood’s Voice Behind The Stars Was 86