This will be the latest try at going public for the national theater chain, which withdrew a filing back in the fall of 2008. The updated effort involves raising $450 million by offering common stock to be used to pay off debt, the Los Angeles Times reports. AMC has been busy of late, recently announcing a distribution venture, Open Road, alongside fellow exhibitor Regal with Tom Ortenberg at the controls.
AMC Entertainment Trying Again With IPO
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest Film News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Colin Firth Refuses To Work With Woody Allen In The Future
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- A New Day For Sundance Ride-Share Post-Uber Helicopter Fiasco As Lyft Pulls In
- Netflix Seals Deal For ‘Sierra Burgess Is A Loser’