Food Network’s Alton Brown, writer, producer and star of Good Eats, host, resident food historian, scientist and commentator on Iron Chef America, and host/judge on Next Iron Chef, has signed a new three-year deal with the network to develop new ongoing series. He will also appear as a guest star in two episodes of Food Network’s highest-rated series, Food Network Star, premiering in June, shoot a fourth season of The Next Iron Chef this spring to premiere in October and shoot Season 10 of Iron Chef America this summer. Brown will also produce and star in three one-hour themed Good Eats specials tied to Thanksgiving.
Alton Brown Inks Deal With Food Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'