Food Network’s Alton Brown, writer, producer and star of Good Eats, host, resident food historian, scientist and commentator on Iron Chef America, and host/judge on Next Iron Chef, has signed a new three-year deal with the network to develop new ongoing series. He will also appear as a guest star in two episodes of Food Network’s highest-rated series, Food Network Star, premiering in June, shoot a fourth season of The Next Iron Chef this spring to premiere in October and shoot Season 10 of Iron Chef America this summer. Brown will also produce and star in three one-hour themed Good Eats specials tied to Thanksgiving.
Alton Brown Inks Deal With Food Network
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA