Food Network’s Alton Brown, writer, producer and star of Good Eats, host, resident food historian, scientist and commentator on Iron Chef America, and host/judge on Next Iron Chef, has signed a new three-year deal with the network to develop new ongoing series. He will also appear as a guest star in two episodes of Food Network’s highest-rated series, Food Network Star, premiering in June, shoot a fourth season of The Next Iron Chef this spring to premiere in October and shoot Season 10 of Iron Chef America this summer. Brown will also produce and star in three one-hour themed Good Eats specials tied to Thanksgiving.
Alton Brown Inks Deal With Food Network
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'