Food Network’s Alton Brown, writer, producer and star of Good Eats, host, resident food historian, scientist and commentator on Iron Chef America, and host/judge on Next Iron Chef, has signed a new three-year deal with the network to develop new ongoing series. He will also appear as a guest star in two episodes of Food Network’s highest-rated series, Food Network Star, premiering in June, shoot a fourth season of The Next Iron Chef this spring to premiere in October and shoot Season 10 of Iron Chef America this summer. Brown will also produce and star in three one-hour themed Good Eats specials tied to Thanksgiving.
Alton Brown Inks Deal With Food Network
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- CBS Sets Season Finale Dates
- North Carolina’s NCAA Win Over Kentucky Propels CBS To Sunday Ratings Victory
- Hulu Sets Summer Bows For ‘Difficult People’ Season 3, Trio Of Documentaries
- House Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes Viewed Confidential Info On White House Grounds Before Meeting With Trump Team
- Velocity Revs Up 2017-18 Programming Slate; Unveils 3 New Series; 13 Returning Franchises
- ‘Rescue Dog To Super Dog’ Unscripted Series Greenlighted By Animal Planet