Aidan Quinn is set to co-star opposite Maria Bello in NBC’s drama pilot Prime Suspect. The remake of the British series centers on Jane Timoney (Bello), an iconoclastic female detective who has to make her bones in a tough New York precinct that is dominated by men. Quinn will play Jane’s boss, Lt. Kenny Rowe, the squad commander. Quinn, repped by Framework and Paradigm, co-stars opposite Liam Neeson in Unknown. Peter Berg is executive producing the UMS-produced pilot and directing from a script by Alexandra Cunningham.
Aidan Quinn Joins NBC's 'Prime Suspect'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate