Aidan Quinn is set to co-star opposite Maria Bello in NBC’s drama pilot Prime Suspect. The remake of the British series centers on Jane Timoney (Bello), an iconoclastic female detective who has to make her bones in a tough New York precinct that is dominated by men. Quinn will play Jane’s boss, Lt. Kenny Rowe, the squad commander. Quinn, repped by Framework and Paradigm, co-stars opposite Liam Neeson in Unknown. Peter Berg is executive producing the UMS-produced pilot and directing from a script by Alexandra Cunningham.
Aidan Quinn Joins NBC's 'Prime Suspect'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
Latest TV News
- ‘Macbeth’ Producer and Writer Re-Teaming On Event TV Series ‘The Axeman’s Jazz’
- Lionsgate, Skydance Form Global TV Distribution Pact Launching Skydance International – Mipcom
- EuropaCorp TV’s ‘Janus’ In Development At ABC; Thor Freudenthal To Direct Pilot – Mipcom
- Netflix Orders ‘Suburra’; First Italian Original Hails From ‘Gomorrah’ Creators – Mipcom
- SundanceTV Joins ‘The Last Panthers’ As Co-Producer; Sets Spring Air Date – Mipcom
- John Oliver Plasters Donald Trump, Ben Carson Over School Shooting Reaction