Adria Petty, the daughter of singer Tom Petty, has been set to make her narrative feature directing debut on Suffocate, a Ben Olson-scripted thriller for Radar Pictures. Petty has directed commercials campaigns for McDonald’s, Target and Converse and helmed videos for Beyonce, Regina Spektor and Anjulie. She directed the documentary Paris, Not France, which played the 2008 Toronto Film Festival, and directed a recent Live in London concert film with Spektor. Suffocate is a thriller about a group of city workers who enter a hoarder’s condemned brownstone and find it loaded with deadly traps, and an unrelenting killer. The group is forced to use their wits–and demolition tools–to stay alive. Petty is repped by Gersh and Kaplan/Perrone.
Adria Petty Directing Radar's 'Suffocate'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?
- ‘Show Dogs’ Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
- ‘Mulan’: Utkarsh Ambudkar & Ron Yuan Added To Disney’s Live-Action Adaptation
- Harvey Weinstein Faces Federal Sex Crimes Probe As NYC & LA Cases Amble
- Military Hero John Chapman’s Incredible Story To Come To Big Screen, Courtesy Of Thruline Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference