Adria Petty, the daughter of singer Tom Petty, has been set to make her narrative feature directing debut on Suffocate, a Ben Olson-scripted thriller for Radar Pictures. Petty has directed commercials campaigns for McDonald’s, Target and Converse and helmed videos for Beyonce, Regina Spektor and Anjulie. She directed the documentary Paris, Not France, which played the 2008 Toronto Film Festival, and directed a recent Live in London concert film with Spektor. Suffocate is a thriller about a group of city workers who enter a hoarder’s condemned brownstone and find it loaded with deadly traps, and an unrelenting killer. The group is forced to use their wits–and demolition tools–to stay alive. Petty is repped by Gersh and Kaplan/Perrone.
Adria Petty Directing Radar's 'Suffocate'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Is Marvel’s Grand Finale At Hall H Presentation – Comic-Con
- Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’ Leaves A Big Footprint In Hall H – Comic-Con
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Trailer Stomps Into Hall H With Battling Superheroes – Comic-Con
- ‘Captain Marvel’: Samuel L. Jackson Confirmed As Nick Fury & He’ll Look Different in 1990s-Set Pic…
- Michelle Pfeiffer Is Janet Van Dyne In ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’ – Comic-Con
- Daniel Stern Pays Tribute To ‘Home Alone’ Co-Star John Heard