Adria Petty, the daughter of singer Tom Petty, has been set to make her narrative feature directing debut on Suffocate, a Ben Olson-scripted thriller for Radar Pictures. Petty has directed commercials campaigns for McDonald’s, Target and Converse and helmed videos for Beyonce, Regina Spektor and Anjulie. She directed the documentary Paris, Not France, which played the 2008 Toronto Film Festival, and directed a recent Live in London concert film with Spektor. Suffocate is a thriller about a group of city workers who enter a hoarder’s condemned brownstone and find it loaded with deadly traps, and an unrelenting killer. The group is forced to use their wits–and demolition tools–to stay alive. Petty is repped by Gersh and Kaplan/Perrone.
Adria Petty Directing Radar's 'Suffocate'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Issa Rae Joins Bill Hader In ‘Empress Of Serenity’
- Joe & Anthony Russo Set Next Pic By ‘Swiss Army Man’ Daniels Duo
- No. 16 ‘Kung Fu Panda 3’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- ‘Room’s Lenny Abrahamson Lights Up FBI Siege Tale ‘Burning Rainbow Farm’
- Megan Mullally & Nick Offerman Snag Movie Rights To Bestseller ‘Lincoln In The Bardo’
- Denise Richards, Mischa Barton Star In ‘The Toybox’; Katrina Bowden & Kate Flannery Join ‘Fishbowl California…