Adria Petty, the daughter of singer Tom Petty, has been set to make her narrative feature directing debut on Suffocate, a Ben Olson-scripted thriller for Radar Pictures. Petty has directed commercials campaigns for McDonald’s, Target and Converse and helmed videos for Beyonce, Regina Spektor and Anjulie. She directed the documentary Paris, Not France, which played the 2008 Toronto Film Festival, and directed a recent Live in London concert film with Spektor. Suffocate is a thriller about a group of city workers who enter a hoarder’s condemned brownstone and find it loaded with deadly traps, and an unrelenting killer. The group is forced to use their wits–and demolition tools–to stay alive. Petty is repped by Gersh and Kaplan/Perrone.
Adria Petty Directing Radar's 'Suffocate'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Latest Film News
- AMC Entertainment To Acquire Nordic Cinema Group For $929M
- Actor Fatally Shot While Filming Music Video In Brisbane, Australia
- The Orchard Lands Sam Elliott Drama ‘The Hero:’ Sundance
- Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing “Risky” ‘Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On’ Docuseries…
- Cancelled Sundance Screenings Get New Slots With Power Back On At Venue – Update
- Alden Ehrenreich, Tye Sheridan And Jack Huston Tap The Trauma Of War With ‘The Yellow Birds’…