Zach Braff has signed with Management 360. Braff, who continues to be repped by CAA, most recently rewrote to direct Swingles, the comedy that is produced by Brad Weston and Kevin Misher that seems poised to come out of Paramount. The comedy was set there years ago when the studio bought the spec script by Duncan Birmingham. Cameron Diaz, who was attached way back then, has come back around on the romantic comedy about a guy and girl who lose their respective “wingman and wingwoman” who helped each work the dating scene. The guy and girl (who don’t like each other) try to carry on by teaming up to meet singles. Braff had been managed by Industry Entertainment. While the former Scrubs star directed episodes of his series, he hasn’t helmed a feature since the his well regarded 2004 debut, Garden State, which he starred in alongside Natalie Portman. Braff is also booked to direct the original play All New People in New York this summer.
Zach Braff Signs With Management 360
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner