I was given this video of Justin Bieber crashing Johnny Depp’s press junket for Rango on Saturday at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Not surprising, because Depp recently took his kids to Bieber’s Miami concert and declares himself a “Belieber”. But, more importantly, Bieber’s Never Say Never and Depp’s Rango are both Paramount releases. Isn’t cross-promotion fab?
Paramount Coup: Justin Bieber Crashes Johnny Depp's 'Rango' Press Junket
What's Hot on Deadline
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers’ Around $65M In Five-Day Domestic Opening, Lowest In Series – Friday Night Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Beguiled’ Review: Sofia Coppola’s Female-Driven Civil War Story Ratchets Up The Sexual Tension