Dustin Clare, who plays the lead in Starz’s Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, has signed with UTA. This is the first U.S. representation for the Australian actor, who continues to be represented by RGM in his native country. In Gods of the Arena, prequel to hit series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Clare plays the central character Gannicus, the second gladiator to become Champion of Capua. The limited series premiered last month to strong ratings. Clare recently completed Fred Schepisi’s feature The Eye of the Storm. He has appeared on such Australian series as Underbelly and McLeod’s Daughters.
UTA Signs 'Spartacus: Gods Of Arena' Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Bachelorette’ Runner-Up Will Be New ‘Bachelor’; Diversity Issue Remains
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two