Dustin Clare, who plays the lead in Starz’s Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, has signed with UTA. This is the first U.S. representation for the Australian actor, who continues to be represented by RGM in his native country. In Gods of the Arena, prequel to hit series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Clare plays the central character Gannicus, the second gladiator to become Champion of Capua. The limited series premiered last month to strong ratings. Clare recently completed Fred Schepisi’s feature The Eye of the Storm. He has appeared on such Australian series as Underbelly and McLeod’s Daughters.
UTA Signs 'Spartacus: Gods Of Arena' Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest TV News
- ‘Salvation’ Ratings Down, ‘Carmichael’ Even & CBS Wins Night
- AMC Developing 1990s Chicago Drama Series From Ben Watkins With Ed Burns Set To Exec Produce & Co-Star
- Showtime Orders Boston 1990s Crime Drama Pilot From Ben Affleck & Matt Damon, Gavin O’Connor To Direct
- ‘Absentia’ Trailer: First Look At Stana Katic Crime Thriller On AXN
- ‘At Home With Amy Sedaris’ Gets Fall Premiere Date On truTV
- Van Jones & Charles D. King’s Macro To Produce Political TV Drama Series ‘Indivisible’