TV Land’s first original scripted series, Hot in Cleveland, is quickly amassing episodes. The hot sitcom just received a 22-episode third season pickup by TV Land. Production on the new season will begin in the summer. After a scorching debut with 4.8 million viewers tuning to the series premiere last June, Hot in Cleveland continues to be a hit for TV Land, averaging 3.2 million viewers, 1.6 rating in TV Land’s target adults 25-54 demographic. The comedy also has earned the cable network its first major awards recognition: 2 SAG Award nomination and a win for co-star Betty White. Meanwhile, there is no word yet on the fate of TV Land’s second original series, sitcom Retired at 35, which launched last month.
TV Land Renews Comedy 'Hot In Cleveland' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”