TV Land’s first original scripted series, Hot in Cleveland, is quickly amassing episodes. The hot sitcom just received a 22-episode third season pickup by TV Land. Production on the new season will begin in the summer. After a scorching debut with 4.8 million viewers tuning to the series premiere last June, Hot in Cleveland continues to be a hit for TV Land, averaging 3.2 million viewers, 1.6 rating in TV Land’s target adults 25-54 demographic. The comedy also has earned the cable network its first major awards recognition: 2 SAG Award nomination and a win for co-star Betty White. Meanwhile, there is no word yet on the fate of TV Land’s second original series, sitcom Retired at 35, which launched last month.
TV Land Renews Comedy 'Hot In Cleveland' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book