TV Land’s first original scripted series, Hot in Cleveland, is quickly amassing episodes. The hot sitcom just received a 22-episode third season pickup by TV Land. Production on the new season will begin in the summer. After a scorching debut with 4.8 million viewers tuning to the series premiere last June, Hot in Cleveland continues to be a hit for TV Land, averaging 3.2 million viewers, 1.6 rating in TV Land’s target adults 25-54 demographic. The comedy also has earned the cable network its first major awards recognition: 2 SAG Award nomination and a win for co-star Betty White. Meanwhile, there is no word yet on the fate of TV Land’s second original series, sitcom Retired at 35, which launched last month.
TV Land Renews Comedy 'Hot In Cleveland' For Third Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'