TV Land’s first original scripted series, Hot in Cleveland, is quickly amassing episodes. The hot sitcom just received a 22-episode third season pickup by TV Land. Production on the new season will begin in the summer. After a scorching debut with 4.8 million viewers tuning to the series premiere last June, Hot in Cleveland continues to be a hit for TV Land, averaging 3.2 million viewers, 1.6 rating in TV Land’s target adults 25-54 demographic. The comedy also has earned the cable network its first major awards recognition: 2 SAG Award nomination and a win for co-star Betty White. Meanwhile, there is no word yet on the fate of TV Land’s second original series, sitcom Retired at 35, which launched last month.
TV Land Renews Comedy 'Hot In Cleveland' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries