Ed Begley Jr., Nick Braun (Red State) and Will Greenberg (Cloverfield) have been cast as leads in Peter Tolan’s comedy pilot for NBC Brave New World. The single-camera project, from Sony Pictures TV, is a workplace comedy that follows a group of unusual characters at Pilgrim Village, a theme park that specializes in recreations of New England in 1637. Braun, repped by WME and manager Adam Levine, will play one of the workers at Pilgrim Village who is embarrassed about his job but needs the money and the health benefits. Innovative-repped Begley will play the ineffective boss at Pilgrim Village who can be somewhat of a prick. ICM-repped Greenberg will play an entitled douche who claims he is an actual Mayflower descendant.
Trio Cast In Peter Tolan's NBC Comedy Pilot 'Brave New World'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- ABC News Makes It Official: Amy Robach To Co-Anchor ’20/20′
- BBC Developing Entertainment Competition Format ‘First And Last’ From Endemol Shine’s Zeppotron
- ‘American Idol’ First: Simulcast Will Allow Live Voting Across The US
- Warner Bros Promotes Korean Execs; Cineflix Hires Newen Chief; BBC Studios Opens Drama Unit – Global Briefs
- Natalka Znak Reveals How She Skated Off With Fox Pilot For Big-Budget Entertainment Format ‘Revolution’
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV