After weeks of negotiations, Tim Allen has officially come onboard ABC’s comedy pilot written by Jack Burditt. The project, first known as Man Up and then renamed to The Last Day of Man, is now untitled. The multicamera show, from 20th TV and 21 Laps/Adelstein Prod., centers on a guy (Allen) fighting for his manhood in a world of women. Burditt is executive producing with Marty Adelstein, Shawn Levy, Becky Clements as well as Allen and his managers Richard Baker and Rick Messina. The project landed at ABC in November as a potential starring vehicle for Allen. If it goes to series, the comedy will mark Allen’s return to primetime and to ABC where he starred in the long-running hit Home Improvement.
Tim Allen Commits To ABC Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast