Following a couple of weeks of searching for a new buyer after being dropped by History, the controversial Kennedys miniseries has landed on ReelzChannel. The four-year-old digital cable channel, owned by Hubbard Broadcasting, has already set a premiere date, Apr. 3, and has put up a trailer for the mini, which is expected to run unedited. The little known Albuquerque, NM-based ReelzChannel, which runs movie-themed program and syndicated fare, is probably looking for some visibility with the high-profile acquisition. The mini, from 24 co-creator Joel Surnow, stars Greg Kinnear, Katie Holmes, Tom Wilkinson, and Barry Pepper, was previously shopped to Showtime, FX, Starz, DirecTV and Tribune, among others.
'The Kennedys' Mini Lands At ReelzChannel
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez JoinUSA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams
- Ex-NBA Star Baron Davis Gets Comedy About His Life Produced By Jake Johnson