Following a couple of weeks of searching for a new buyer after being dropped by History, the controversial Kennedys miniseries has landed on ReelzChannel. The four-year-old digital cable channel, owned by Hubbard Broadcasting, has already set a premiere date, Apr. 3, and has put up a trailer for the mini, which is expected to run unedited. The little known Albuquerque, NM-based ReelzChannel, which runs movie-themed program and syndicated fare, is probably looking for some visibility with the high-profile acquisition. The mini, from 24 co-creator Joel Surnow, stars Greg Kinnear, Katie Holmes, Tom Wilkinson, and Barry Pepper, was previously shopped to Showtime, FX, Starz, DirecTV and Tribune, among others.
'The Kennedys' Mini Lands At ReelzChannel
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement