EXCLUSIVE: Shiloh Fernandez, who stars opposite Amanda Seyfried in Catherine Hardwicke’s upcoming Gothic fantasy Red Riding Hood, has signed with CAA. Fernandez had been pursued by several agencies since he left Innovative 10 days ago. He continues to be managed by Untitled. Fernandez, who was a finalist for the role of Edward in the Hardwicke-directed Twilight, stars in two movies opening next month: Warner Bros.’ Red Riding Hood and indie Skateland. On TV, he co-starred on Jericho.
Shiloh Fernandez Signs With CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+: Thanksgiving B.O.
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role
- IMAX & Odeon Team Up To Launch Europe’s First Virtual Reality Experience
- ‘Tulip Fever’ Producer Alison Owen Lifts The Lid On Working With Weinstein