For a $200,000 movie, Monsters has created quite a trajectory for its director and star. After Gareth Edwards got the job directing Legendary Pictures’ Godzilla, star Scoot McNairy has landed a lead alongside Brad Pitt and a great supporting cast in the Andrew Dominik-directed Cogan’s Trade. He’s in contention for a lead in the Ridley Scott-directed Prometheus, and is circling the role of Josh Speed in the Timur Bekmambetov-directed Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, both at Fox. He’s repped by ICM and The Group Management.
Scoot McNairy Lands 'Cogan's Trade' Lead, In Contention For Other Good Jobs
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- LD Entertainment Adapting Julia Walton's Book ‘Words On Bathroom Walls’; Thor Freudenthal To Direct
- Constantin Film’s ‘Danger Girl’ Finds Scribe In Umair Aleem
- Brendan Fraser Claims Groping By HFPA President In 2003: Report
- ‘Black Panther’ To Pounce Past $500M WW Box Office Today
- Lionsgate’s Newly Branded Studio L Announces Debut Slate Of Digital Content
- Study: Hollywood Films Had Fewer Female Good Guys In 2017