Samuel L. Jackson gave an interview to Jimmy Fallon last night that has the geek crowd salivating and speculating. Jackson said his Nick Fury character will be getting a new female sidekick for The Avengers movie that will pool all the Marvel Comics superheroes. Jackson said that he’ll test with five young actresses this Friday. I’m sure that the Marvel suits aren’t happy that Jackson revealed this. But having had the pleasure to do The Playboy Interview once with Sam, I can tell you that this is why Jackson left me wishing I could ring him up every week. He tells it like it is. Here’s the video (please excuse the annoying ad that precedes it):
Sam Jackson Tips Marvel Secrets To Jimmy Fallon
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Fleming Jr
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'