Samuel L. Jackson gave an interview to Jimmy Fallon last night that has the geek crowd salivating and speculating. Jackson said his Nick Fury character will be getting a new female sidekick for The Avengers movie that will pool all the Marvel Comics superheroes. Jackson said that he’ll test with five young actresses this Friday. I’m sure that the Marvel suits aren’t happy that Jackson revealed this. But having had the pleasure to do The Playboy Interview once with Sam, I can tell you that this is why Jackson left me wishing I could ring him up every week. He tells it like it is. Here’s the video (please excuse the annoying ad that precedes it):
Sam Jackson Tips Marvel Secrets To Jimmy Fallon
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount