The Finder has found his sidekick. Saffron Burrows, who most recently co-starred on Law & Order: Criminal Intent, has been cast as the female lead in the planted Bones spinoff. Based on The Locator books written by Richard Greener, the spinoff centers on Walter Sherman aka “the Locator” (Geoff Stults), a former military policeman who can find anything. Burrows will play his confidante/sidekick, a bar owner who is also a helicopter pilot and can drive a boat. Burrows, repped by ICM and manager Judy Hofflund, rounds out the cast of the spinoff, which co-stars Michael Clarke Duncan.
Saffron Burrows Lands Female Lead In Fox's 'Bones' Spinoff 'The Finder'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014