Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures is near a deal with Barney’s Version star Rosamund Pike to play the role of Andromeda in the Clash of the Titans sequel. Pike has been on the radar since the 2002 James Bond film Die Another Day and has done a succession of indie films. Pike had been mentioned in speculative stories about who might get the lead in Zack Snyder-directed Superman films opposite Henry Cavill. Scratch her off the list, she’ll be busy in this Warner Bros film instead, which stars Sam Worthington and will be directed by Battle: Los Angeles helmer Jonathan Liebesman. Andromeda (played by Alexa Davalos in the original, who was unavailable for the sequel) is a major role. She’s repped by UTA, Magnolia and United Agents.
Rosamund Pike To Play Andromeda In 'Clash Of The Titans 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Feature Documentary Submissions Unveiled; 145 In Mix
- Sharon Tate Biopic In Works With Kate Bosworth To Star
- Potential Oscar Sleeper ‘Patriots Day’ Lands AFI Fest Closing-Night Slot
- Casey Affleck Writing & Staring In ‘Villain’, Directed By Swedish Helmer Mikael Marcimain
- Rebecca Ferguson Set To Star In ‘The Lady And The Panda’ – AFM
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate