Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures is near a deal with Barney’s Version star Rosamund Pike to play the role of Andromeda in the Clash of the Titans sequel. Pike has been on the radar since the 2002 James Bond film Die Another Day and has done a succession of indie films. Pike had been mentioned in speculative stories about who might get the lead in Zack Snyder-directed Superman films opposite Henry Cavill. Scratch her off the list, she’ll be busy in this Warner Bros film instead, which stars Sam Worthington and will be directed by Battle: Los Angeles helmer Jonathan Liebesman. Andromeda (played by Alexa Davalos in the original, who was unavailable for the sequel) is a major role. She’s repped by UTA, Magnolia and United Agents.
Rosamund Pike To Play Andromeda In 'Clash Of The Titans 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest Film News
- ‘Reservoir Dogs’ Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He “Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out”…
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- Tom Hanks Rocks Bruce Springsteen, After Saluting Jonathan Demme – Tribeca
- ‘How To Be A Latin Lover’ Review: Mexico’s Eugenio Derbez Has Star Appeal, But Lame Comedy Throws It All Away
- Jonas Bloquet Joins New Line’s ‘The Nun’
- ‘A Gray State’ Director Erik Nelson On David Crowley Doc As A “Core Sample Of American Crazy” — Tribeca…