Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures is near a deal with Barney’s Version star Rosamund Pike to play the role of Andromeda in the Clash of the Titans sequel. Pike has been on the radar since the 2002 James Bond film Die Another Day and has done a succession of indie films. Pike had been mentioned in speculative stories about who might get the lead in Zack Snyder-directed Superman films opposite Henry Cavill. Scratch her off the list, she’ll be busy in this Warner Bros film instead, which stars Sam Worthington and will be directed by Battle: Los Angeles helmer Jonathan Liebesman. Andromeda (played by Alexa Davalos in the original, who was unavailable for the sequel) is a major role. She’s repped by UTA, Magnolia and United Agents.
Rosamund Pike To Play Andromeda In 'Clash Of The Titans 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
'Hawaii Five-0': Ian Anthony Dale Upped To Regular, Meaghan Rath & Beulah Koale Join Cast After Shake-Up
Latest Film News
- Comic-Con: ‘Professor Marston & The Wonder Women’ Director Angela Robinson On Bondage And The…
- Red West Dies: ‘Road House’ Actor, Stuntman & Songwriter Was 81
- Christopher Nolan Tells New York Crowd He Prefers Blu-ray To Netflix
- ‘Invasion Of The Body Snatchers’ Coming To Life At Warner Bros
- Comic-Con: Essential Panels, Surprises + Backstage With Ricky Whittle Of ‘American Gods’
- Auteur Ambitions ‘Dunkirk’ & ‘Valerian’ To Brawl At Weekend Box Office