Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures is near a deal with Barney’s Version star Rosamund Pike to play the role of Andromeda in the Clash of the Titans sequel. Pike has been on the radar since the 2002 James Bond film Die Another Day and has done a succession of indie films. Pike had been mentioned in speculative stories about who might get the lead in Zack Snyder-directed Superman films opposite Henry Cavill. Scratch her off the list, she’ll be busy in this Warner Bros film instead, which stars Sam Worthington and will be directed by Battle: Los Angeles helmer Jonathan Liebesman. Andromeda (played by Alexa Davalos in the original, who was unavailable for the sequel) is a major role. She’s repped by UTA, Magnolia and United Agents.
Rosamund Pike To Play Andromeda In 'Clash Of The Titans 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Latest Film News
- WGA Seeks To Reshape Talent Agency Business With Proposal For New Deal
- Amazon Studios Lands Biopic on Bass Reeves, First Black U.S. Deputy Marshal, From ‘The Rider’ Helmer Chloé Zhao
- Faith-Based Third Coast Content Adds Brandon Gregory As VP
- ‘The Devil And Father Amorth’ Review: Friedkin’s Docu Look At A Real Exorcism Is Perfect Companion To His 1973…
- Emma Hamilton To Star In ‘Fatal Beauty’; Kimberly Hebert Gregory Joins ‘Miss Virginia’; Lonnie Chavis In ‘Sunny Daze…
- ‘Cargo’s Martin Freeman Talks Baby-Carrying Zombies In Australia’s First Netflix Original Feature — Tribeca…