Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen won’t have to bang on the doors of the show’s stage anymore. After a four-week hiatus, production on the hit CBS comedy will resume on Feb. 28, a date Sheen floated in his radio interview with Dan Patrick on Monday. As previously speculated, Warner Bros. TV will produce 4 more episodes of Men, filming on on March 4, 11, 18 and 25. That is four segments short of the comedy’s 24-episode order. In his Monday radio interview, Sheen, who has been undergoing rehab treatment, said he was ready to go back to work. “They said ‘You get ready and we’ll get ready’,” he said. “I got ready and went back and nobody was there ” Sheen said, adding that he lost his voice banging on the show’s stage doors.
Production On 'Two And A Half Men' To Resume On Feb. 28 For 4 More Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better