Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen won’t have to bang on the doors of the show’s stage anymore. After a four-week hiatus, production on the hit CBS comedy will resume on Feb. 28, a date Sheen floated in his radio interview with Dan Patrick on Monday. As previously speculated, Warner Bros. TV will produce 4 more episodes of Men, filming on on March 4, 11, 18 and 25. That is four segments short of the comedy’s 24-episode order. In his Monday radio interview, Sheen, who has been undergoing rehab treatment, said he was ready to go back to work. “They said ‘You get ready and we’ll get ready’,” he said. “I got ready and went back and nobody was there ” Sheen said, adding that he lost his voice banging on the show’s stage doors.
Production On 'Two And A Half Men' To Resume On Feb. 28 For 4 More Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Defies 'Gravity' On Friday; 'Everest' & 'The Walk' In Large Format Quandary - Saturday AM Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- ‘Quantico’ Gets 2nd Encore After Strong L3 Ratings, ‘Beyond the Tank’ Pushed