Peter Stormare has joined Jeremy Renner, Gemma Arterton, and Famke Janssen to star in Paramount/MGM’s Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters. He plays the villainous town sheriff ‘Berringer’. Stormare recently wrapped the Luc Besson produced feature film Lock Out for Sony. Stormare also stars with Keanu Reeves and Vera Farmiga in Henry’s Crime, and opposite Mel Gibson in How I Spent My Summer Vacation, and in Ed Gass-Donnelly’s Small Town Murder Songs. He’s repped by ICM and The Collective. Stormare also recently had a memorable turn in a Super Bowl ad for Budweiser. It might have been the game’s best commercial, behind Volkswagen’s pint-sized Darth Vader. See below:
Peter Stormare Is Crooked Lawman in 'Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- A 'Sophie's Choice': 'Jaws' Or 'Goodfellas'?
- Paul Schrader's 'Dying Of The Light' Acquired By Lionsgate Home Entertainment
- Warner Bros Pre-empts 'Mack Bolan'; Bradley Cooper, Todd Phillips Aboard
- Bart & Fleming: On Robin Williams And Empathetic Star Send-Offs
- Q&A: 'The Giver's Lois Lowry And Phillip Noyce On The Give And Take Between Author And Director
- 'Sin City 2′ To Launch With Tarantino 'Hateful Eight' Teaser