EXCLUSIVE: Friends with Benefits co-star Ryan Hansen has landed the male lead in another NBC comedy project, pilot Lovelives. Lovelives, from 20th TV, Chernin Entertainment and writer Chris Sheridan, is described as a sophisticated, adult multi-camera comedy about a couple, Tim (Hansen) and Holly, and their challenges of love and infidelity. Tim is an attractive and smart professor of literature at Fordham University who is less than honest with Holly. For Gersh-repped Hansen, Lovelives is formally in second position to Friends with Benefits, which is yet to receive an air date. The series is also for the same network (NBC) and from the same studio (20th TV) as Lovelives, making this second position as safe as they come. Hansen previously co-starred on Veronica Mars and Party Down.
'Party Down' Alum Ryan Hansen To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot 'Lovelives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- Nicolas Billon Signs With The Alpern Group; Rizwan Manji Inks At Abrams Artists Agency
- Emmys: ‘Family Guy’ Takes On Donald Trump In Mailer
- Discovery Launches Cost-Cutting Effort With Buyouts And Possible Layoffs
- Lester Holt Anchors ‘NBC Nightly News’ From Trump Tower; Twitter Disapproves
- Charles Murray Set As Showrunner On Lee Daniels’ Fox Series ‘Star’ As Part Of Overall Deal With 20th Century…
- Fox Business Network & Leftfield Settle Lawsuit Over Scrapped Reality Series