EXCLUSIVE: Friends with Benefits co-star Ryan Hansen has landed the male lead in another NBC comedy project, pilot Lovelives. Lovelives, from 20th TV, Chernin Entertainment and writer Chris Sheridan, is described as a sophisticated, adult multi-camera comedy about a couple, Tim (Hansen) and Holly, and their challenges of love and infidelity. Tim is an attractive and smart professor of literature at Fordham University who is less than honest with Holly. For Gersh-repped Hansen, Lovelives is formally in second position to Friends with Benefits, which is yet to receive an air date. The series is also for the same network (NBC) and from the same studio (20th TV) as Lovelives, making this second position as safe as they come. Hansen previously co-starred on Veronica Mars and Party Down.
'Party Down' Alum Ryan Hansen To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot 'Lovelives'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Young & Hungry' Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other Details Revealed
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- ‘The Flash’ Reveals The Man Behind The Iron Mask In Season Finale
- MSNBC Dayside Moves Continue: Izzy Povich Leaving
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Review: Cillian Murphy & Gang Raise Stakes In Strong Return
- ‘One Day At A Time’: Eric Nenninger & Fiona Gubelmann Cast As Recurring
- Donald Trump Candidacy Created By ‘The Apprentice’ Says NBC Reality TV Chief