EXCLUSIVE: Friends with Benefits co-star Ryan Hansen has landed the male lead in another NBC comedy project, pilot Lovelives. Lovelives, from 20th TV, Chernin Entertainment and writer Chris Sheridan, is described as a sophisticated, adult multi-camera comedy about a couple, Tim (Hansen) and Holly, and their challenges of love and infidelity. Tim is an attractive and smart professor of literature at Fordham University who is less than honest with Holly. For Gersh-repped Hansen, Lovelives is formally in second position to Friends with Benefits, which is yet to receive an air date. The series is also for the same network (NBC) and from the same studio (20th TV) as Lovelives, making this second position as safe as they come. Hansen previously co-starred on Veronica Mars and Party Down.
'Party Down' Alum Ryan Hansen To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot 'Lovelives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
Latest TV News
- Comcast Launches Behind-The-Scenes ‘Will & Grace’ Companion Show On X1
- Disney|ABC Television Group Taps Mike Napodano As Chief Technology Officer
- Golden Globes TV: ‘Will & Grace’ Returns, ‘SMILF’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’, ‘Handmaid’s Tale’, ‘Big Little Lies’, ‘Feud’ & ‘Sinner’ Join…
- Donald Trump Blasts Don Lemon To Refute NYT Report He Views 8 Hours Of TV Daily
- ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ Premiere Date Set For Syndication Debut On TBS
- ‘Homeland’: ‘The Americans’ Costa Ronin To Recur In Showtime Drama