EXCLUSIVE: Friends with Benefits co-star Ryan Hansen has landed the male lead in another NBC comedy project, pilot Lovelives. Lovelives, from 20th TV, Chernin Entertainment and writer Chris Sheridan, is described as a sophisticated, adult multi-camera comedy about a couple, Tim (Hansen) and Holly, and their challenges of love and infidelity. Tim is an attractive and smart professor of literature at Fordham University who is less than honest with Holly. For Gersh-repped Hansen, Lovelives is formally in second position to Friends with Benefits, which is yet to receive an air date. The series is also for the same network (NBC) and from the same studio (20th TV) as Lovelives, making this second position as safe as they come. Hansen previously co-starred on Veronica Mars and Party Down.
'Party Down' Alum Ryan Hansen To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot 'Lovelives'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Wiz’ NBC’s Next Live Musical With Cirque Du Soleil, Broadway Versions Planned
- Warner Bros Renews Redbox Distribution Deal With 28-Day Delay
- Steven Weinstock & Glenda Hersh Top True Entertainment And Original Media
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Ratings Hit Season Finale High With 15.8M Viewers
- ‘Killing Jesus’ Breaks NatGeo Ratings Record With 3.7 Million Viewers
- ‘Mortal Instruments’ Series ‘Shadowhunters’ Lands At ABC Family