The following internal email was just sent inside Paradigm: “Effective immediately, David Guillod is no longer an employee at Paradigm.” Insiders tell me the decision was Paradigm’s. This is very strange since he came to Paradigm in November 2009. First he leaves UTA after 8 years as a partner and co-head of the motion picture talent department to supposedly join a content company. Then he defects to Paradigm and Sam Gores sounds thrilled in the announcement saying “the culture and environment at Paradigm is the right place for him to pursue the next chapter of his career [as] a very senior agent [and] great addition to Paradigm’s present and future”.
Paradigm Exits Talent Agent David Guillod
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest Film News
- TriStar Nails Attica Prison Riot Book For Amy Pascal; Second Project In Works About 1971 Uprising
- Marketing Exec VP Loren Schwartz Leaving Warner Bros.
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Review: Don’t Go
- ‘Rings’ Trailer: Samara Returns In The Digital Era
- Doug Liman Will Direct DC Title ‘Justice League Dark’ For Warner Bros
- ‘Manchester By The Sea’ Trailer: First Look At Kenneth Lonergan’s Family Drama Starring Casey Affleck