The following internal email was just sent inside Paradigm: “Effective immediately, David Guillod is no longer an employee at Paradigm.” Insiders tell me the decision was Paradigm’s. This is very strange since he came to Paradigm in November 2009. First he leaves UTA after 8 years as a partner and co-head of the motion picture talent department to supposedly join a content company. Then he defects to Paradigm and Sam Gores sounds thrilled in the announcement saying “the culture and environment at Paradigm is the right place for him to pursue the next chapter of his career [as] a very senior agent [and] great addition to Paradigm’s present and future”.
Paradigm Exits Talent Agent David Guillod
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest Film News
- Tom Hiddleston Becomes Founding BFI Ambassador
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’