The following internal email was just sent inside Paradigm: “Effective immediately, David Guillod is no longer an employee at Paradigm.” Insiders tell me the decision was Paradigm’s. This is very strange since he came to Paradigm in November 2009. First he leaves UTA after 8 years as a partner and co-head of the motion picture talent department to supposedly join a content company. Then he defects to Paradigm and Sam Gores sounds thrilled in the announcement saying “the culture and environment at Paradigm is the right place for him to pursue the next chapter of his career [as] a very senior agent [and] great addition to Paradigm’s present and future”.
Paradigm Exits Talent Agent David Guillod
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest Film News
- ‘The New Romantic’ Director Carly Stone, An SXSW Winner, Inks With ICM Partners
- ‘Under The Silver Lake’ Trailer: Andrew Garfield Adds It Up In Neo-Noir Thriller
- Working Title Boards Satirical Novel ‘My Sister The Serial Killer’
- China Film Industry To Be Regulated By Communist Party Propaganda Department
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company