The following internal email was just sent inside Paradigm: “Effective immediately, David Guillod is no longer an employee at Paradigm.” Insiders tell me the decision was Paradigm’s. This is very strange since he came to Paradigm in November 2009. First he leaves UTA after 8 years as a partner and co-head of the motion picture talent department to supposedly join a content company. Then he defects to Paradigm and Sam Gores sounds thrilled in the announcement saying “the culture and environment at Paradigm is the right place for him to pursue the next chapter of his career [as] a very senior agent [and] great addition to Paradigm’s present and future”.
Paradigm Exits Talent Agent David Guillod
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ To World Premiere In Shanghai
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 5 – Milo Ventimiglia, Cobie Smulders, Justin Long, Martin Landau & More
- Jeff Goldblum Books Trip To ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Universal’s ‘Half To Death’ & ‘The Snowman’ Swap Slots; ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Moves Off 2017 Schedule…
- Netflix Picks Up Alfre Woodard-Starring Drama ‘Juanita’