TUESDAY AM: I’m told that actuals show Dark Castle/Warner Bros’ Unknown won Presidents Day Weekend with $25.450 — but it was very, very close with Disney’s Gnomeo & Juliet which ended with $25.415M. DreamWorks/Touchstone/Disney’s I Am Number Four finished with $22.7M. Sony’s Just Go With It took in $21.5M. New Regency/Fox’s Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son made $18.7M.
Official: 'Unknown' Edges 'Gnomeo' For #1
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
'Star Trek Beyond' $30M Debut; 'Lights Out' $8.3M; 'Ice Age' Franchise Crosses $3B To Best 'Shrek'; China Loves 'Skiptrace' - Int'l Box Office Sunday
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ $30M Debut; ‘Lights Out’ $8.3M; ‘Ice Age’ Franchise Crosses $3B To Best ‘Shrek’; China Loves ‘Skiptrace’ – Int…
- Mike Birbiglia's 'Don't Think Twice' Tops $90K In Exclusive Run; 'Hillary's America' Grabs $3.7M: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59.6M, Third Best Debut In The Series – Sunday Update
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Flying To Decent $59.6M: But Why Is It Lower Than ‘Into Darkness’?
- 'Absolutely Fabulous' Binges On The Big Screen; Mike Birbiglia Tackles Improv: Specialty Preview
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Climbs On Social Media After Moving Comic-Con World Premiere