EXCLUSIVE: After landing a recurring role on Showtime’s Shameless as her first TV acting job, Jane Levy has booked the lead of a broadcast pilot as her second gig. Testing against several other young actresses, Levy was tapped to star in ABC’s single-camera comedy pilot Suburgatory. The project, from Warner Bros. TV and writer-exec producer Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Levy), a teenage girl who is moved from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Levy is with Gersh and manager James Suskin.
Newcomer Jane Levy Lands The Lead In ABC's Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
More From Andreeva
- eOne Television CEO John Morayniss Inks New Long-Term Contract
- Alan Ball’s Salieri Tale ‘Virtuoso’ Gets HBO Pilot Order With Elton John Producing
- Katie Holmes Joins Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
- ‘The Bachelor’, ‘Super Bowl Commercials’, ‘The Originals’ Eye Ratings Highs
- Russian Spy Ring News Blends Into ‘The Americans’ & ‘Allegiance’ Marketing
- ‘Rush Hour’, Greg Garcia’s ‘Super Clyde’, Bill Wrubel Pilot Ordered By CBS