EXCLUSIVE: After landing a recurring role on Showtime’s Shameless as her first TV acting job, Jane Levy has booked the lead of a broadcast pilot as her second gig. Testing against several other young actresses, Levy was tapped to star in ABC’s single-camera comedy pilot Suburgatory. The project, from Warner Bros. TV and writer-exec producer Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Levy), a teenage girl who is moved from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Levy is with Gersh and manager James Suskin.
Newcomer Jane Levy Lands The Lead In ABC's Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest TV News
- ‘Michael Bennett’ Drama Based On James Patterson's Book Series In Works At ABC
- John Kelly Defends Donald Trump’s Call To Soldier’s Widow, Blasts Frederica Wilson At Briefing
- Mipcom Gets Crafty, Social Ups Ante, Broadcasters Face Streaming Squeeze
- Donald Trump: “Disgrace” That Media “Won’t” Cover “Real Russia Story” From…
- Keith Levine Exits Dimension For Prexy Post At David Goyer’s Phantom Four
- ‘The Walking Dead’ To Drop Extra 100th Episode Footage On New AMC VR App