EXCLUSIVE: After landing a recurring role on Showtime’s Shameless as her first TV acting job, Jane Levy has booked the lead of a broadcast pilot as her second gig. Testing against several other young actresses, Levy was tapped to star in ABC’s single-camera comedy pilot Suburgatory. The project, from Warner Bros. TV and writer-exec producer Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Levy), a teenage girl who is moved from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Levy is with Gersh and manager James Suskin.
Newcomer Jane Levy Lands The Lead In ABC's Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Latest TV News
- The CW Developing Two Drama Projects From Greg Berlanti
- ‘Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders’ Review: NBC Series Lacks Juice
- Nielsen Suing ComScore Over “Extended TV” Offering
- Fox Nabs Culture Clash Comedy From Lee Daniels & ‘Modern Family’ EP As Put Pilot
- ‘Maya And The Bee’ Producer Apologizes For Penis Drawing In Episode
- ‘Happy!’: Debi Mazar & Michael Maize Set To Recur In Syfy Series