EXCLUSIVE: After landing a recurring role on Showtime’s Shameless as her first TV acting job, Jane Levy has booked the lead of a broadcast pilot as her second gig. Testing against several other young actresses, Levy was tapped to star in ABC’s single-camera comedy pilot Suburgatory. The project, from Warner Bros. TV and writer-exec producer Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Levy), a teenage girl who is moved from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Levy is with Gersh and manager James Suskin.
Newcomer Jane Levy Lands The Lead In ABC's Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Bill O’Reilly Stars In ‘Legends & Lies’ Debuting April 12 On Fox News
- What Do Bill O’Reilly And Keith Olbermann Have In Common? Union Owes Them Cash
- ‘The Blacklist’ Promotes Hisham Tawfiq To Series Regular For Season 3
- ‘Bloodline’ Renewed For Second Season By Netflix
- MSNBC Ratings Crater To All-Time Lows, Fox News Tops Q1 Results, CNN Up
- Justin Bieber Roast Lures 4.4M Viewers On Comedy Central, Sets Social Aflutter