After those eye-popping numbers for Minute to Win It at 9 PM last night (3.0 in 18-49), NBC didn’t take long to expand the silly human tricks reality show to 2-hours permanently. Freshman Chase is being pulled effective immediately. The freshman procedural produced by Jerry Bruckheimer was given a second chance with a midseason move from its original Monday 10 PM slot to Wednesdays 9 PM but it was crushed there by American Idol.
NBC Pulls 'Chase', Slots 'Minute To Win It'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Apocalypse' & 'Alice' Take A Dive On Saturday As Memorial Day B.O. Bloodbath Continues - Late Night Update
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says