After those eye-popping numbers for Minute to Win It at 9 PM last night (3.0 in 18-49), NBC didn’t take long to expand the silly human tricks reality show to 2-hours permanently. Freshman Chase is being pulled effective immediately. The freshman procedural produced by Jerry Bruckheimer was given a second chance with a midseason move from its original Monday 10 PM slot to Wednesdays 9 PM but it was crushed there by American Idol.
NBC Pulls 'Chase', Slots 'Minute To Win It'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Elizabeth Warren Ignores Bill Maher’s “Pocahontas” Joke
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- PILOTS 2017: Early Pre-Screenings Buzz
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’: Hacker Says He Stole New Season, Demands Ransom From Netflix
- ABC Buys Time Loop Mystery ‘Echo Point’ From ‘Good Neighbor’ Scribe & Safehouse
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’ Star Christina Ricci On Presenting Zelda Fitzgerald’s Full Humanity