EXCLUSIVE: David Giuntoli (MTV’s Turn the Beat Around) has landed the lead in NBC’s drama pilot Grimm. Created by David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf and to be directed by Marc Buckland, it is described as a dark but fantastical cop drama about a world in which characters inspired by Grimm’s Fairy Tales exist. Grimm centers on Nick Burckhardt (Giuntoli), a good-looking detective who starts to see humans as beast/animals and discovered that he has a legacy – to protect “humans” from these beasts. Giuntoli, repped by CESD and Hofflund/Polone, was also cast by NBC last pilot season when he got a guest spot in the pilot for hourlong comedy Love Bites.
NBC Pilot 'Grimm' Finds Its Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Netflix Sets ‘Disenchantment’ Premiere Date, Unveils First Look At Matt Groening Animated Series
- ‘Chernobyl’: Paul Ritter, Jessie Buckley, Adrian Rawlins & Con O’Neil Among Cast Additions For…
- James Comey Blasts Donald Trump’s FBI “SPYGATE” Tweets
- CBS Slams “Disloyal” Shari Redstone In Attempt To Toss Bylaw Change That Could Lead To Viacom Merger
- ESPN Nears Deal To Add Linear TV Rights To UFC Package, Elbowing Out Fox
- Donald Trump Tweets More Attacks Against Robert Mueller: “Spygate”