EXCLUSIVE: David Giuntoli (MTV’s Turn the Beat Around) has landed the lead in NBC’s drama pilot Grimm. Created by David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf and to be directed by Marc Buckland, it is described as a dark but fantastical cop drama about a world in which characters inspired by Grimm’s Fairy Tales exist. Grimm centers on Nick Burckhardt (Giuntoli), a good-looking detective who starts to see humans as beast/animals and discovered that he has a legacy – to protect “humans” from these beasts. Giuntoli, repped by CESD and Hofflund/Polone, was also cast by NBC last pilot season when he got a guest spot in the pilot for hourlong comedy Love Bites.
NBC Pilot 'Grimm' Finds Its Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Michael King Dead: TV Exec Who Helped Launch ‘Oprah’ Show Was 66
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Kick Up Pressure
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend