EXCLUSIVE: Things are not looking good for midseason drama The Cape. NBC just cut the order to the comic book-inspired series from 13 to 10. That means stop of production for the show, which is now wrapping Episode 10. After an OK start on Sunday earlier this month, The Cape has been sliding in its regular Monday 9 PM slot. Last night, the show drew a 1.5/4, down 6% for a series low. It is not clear if the shortened order will affect the return of The Event to the Monday 9 PM berth, currently scheduled for Feb. 28. One possible scenario floated around has The Cape finishing its 10-episode run on Feb. 28, with The Event relaunching with 2 back-to-back episodes (instead of a recap and an original) the following Monday, March 7.
NBC Cuts Back Order For 'The Cape'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Debates Hillary Clinton, Breaks Social Records
- ‘The New Edition Story’ Gets BET Premiere Date: First-Look Video
- Curtain Rises On Date For 71st Tony Awards On CBS
- Annapurna Pictures Launches TV Division Headed By Former HBO Executive Sue Naegle
- Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Most Watched Debate In TV History At 81M+ Viewers
- ‘The Strain’ Renewed For Fourth & Final Season By FX