EXCLUSIVE: Things are not looking good for midseason drama The Cape. NBC just cut the order to the comic book-inspired series from 13 to 10. That means stop of production for the show, which is now wrapping Episode 10. After an OK start on Sunday earlier this month, The Cape has been sliding in its regular Monday 9 PM slot. Last night, the show drew a 1.5/4, down 6% for a series low. It is not clear if the shortened order will affect the return of The Event to the Monday 9 PM berth, currently scheduled for Feb. 28. One possible scenario floated around has The Cape finishing its 10-episode run on Feb. 28, with The Event relaunching with 2 back-to-back episodes (instead of a recap and an original) the following Monday, March 7.
NBC Cuts Back Order For 'The Cape'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- T-Mobile Acquires Layer3 TV, Plans To Roll Out Pay-TV Bundle In 2018
- Donald Trump Accusers Score Ratings Boost For ‘Megyn Kelly Today’
- Comedy Central Picks Up Off-Network Syndication Rights To ‘The Office’
- SAG Awards Nominations: ‘Three Billboards’ Tops Film List, Netflix Leads In TV
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Renewed For Season 4 By USA Network